Fight Club is back

bcp

In My Opinion
I suggest mods on a rotational basis. that way, what you give, you might end up getting back somewhere down the road.
Makes people think twice before they start taking sides when a unbiased decision is required.

MissKitty

I would like to do it, just to read the reported posts, complaints, and deleted posts, unfortunately I can't because we'd lose FC again. :lol:

GeezLouise

tired and content....
I suggest mods on a rotational basis. that way, what you give, you might end up getting back somewhere down the road.
Makes people think twice before they start taking sides when a unbiased decision is required.

:nerd:

Good point though. :huggy:

Beta84

They're out to get us
everyone seems to be arguing over bias in potential mods. Baja is one of the biggest azzhats on this forum and he still did a good job as an FC moderator. :shrug:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

everyone seems to be arguing over bias in potential mods. Baja is one of the biggest azzhats on this forum and he still did a good job as an FC moderator. :shrug:

There's no bias if it's someone who hates everyone and everyone hates them. :shrug:

How much moderatior does it need? Short of banning people for reporting posts? :killingme

lovinmaryland

Why does it really matter? Let Gumbo pick someone and lets move on and get this biatch rollin again :getdown:

Beta84

They're out to get us
There's no bias if it's someone who hates everyone and everyone hates them. :shrug:

How much moderatior does it need? Short of banning people for reporting posts? :killingme
:lol: that's true, but i'm sure Baja likes someone...right? Maybe? :shrug:

I'm guessing there will be a 'rule' about pictures that conforms to the new rules on here, otherwise I doubt vrai would have allowed it to reopen. That's probably why an active mod is needed and FC can't reopen until the mods are picked. :ohwell:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

I'm guessing there will be a 'rule' about pictures that conforms to the new rules on here, otherwise I doubt vrai would have allowed it to reopen. That's probably why an active mod is needed and FC can't reopen until the mods are picked. :ohwell:

Nothing should be done with the pictures unless they're reported. :shrug:

If you're dumbass puts it on the internet, you get what you deserve. It's not like some professional's hacking stuff - it's simple cut and paste stuff in Paint everyone's getting worked up about.

Black-Francis

Will you shut up already....Hopefully the new mod won't let your tattle-tale ass in!!

I have too much actual work to do and besides that, I was one of the first FC mods when it started up. I have had my share of dealing with slinkies and f-tards already :jameo:

Aren't you one of the slinkies and f-tards that still posts in fight club? Weren't your boobies on Penn's head? Sounds like an f-tard to me!!