FINAL INSTALLMENT: Part 6: "The Quiet Invasion:" Illegals In Maryland

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
JPC sr said:
:whistle: Surely if we do not let the migrants get a legal license then it will be far worse when they drive illegally, duh. :bigwhoop:
The positive ID law won't have any effect on immigrants, but might help prevent those in the country illegally from obtaining "legal" identification. You might remember when some guys did this a few years ago and then flew some airliners into the World Trade Center towers.
Do you advocate helping more people to be able to do this?

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Batman

aps45819 said:
The positive ID law won't have any effect on immigrants, but might help prevent those in the country illegally from obtaining "legal" identification. You might remember when some guys did this a few years ago and then flew some airliners into the World Trade Center towers.
Do you advocate helping more people to be able to do this?
:whistle: We need to make peace with our enemies instead of acting in fear.

I do know that much of the cry against the immigrants is because of the paranoia created by the Bush administration but it is unfounded.

The immigrants crossing the border will rat out and tell on any trouble maker or terrorist because the immigrants will not let the terrorist harm the fat goose of the golden eggs.

But if the terrorist fears make the USA turn our best alies living right next door into our enemies then we will be wishing to go back to the old days where the migrants only wanted jobs.

The immigration debate is making enemies out of our friends. :elaine:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
JPC sr said:

I do know that much of the cry against the immigrants is because of the paranoia created by the Bush administration but it is unfounded.

The immigrants crossing the border will rat out and tell on any trouble maker or terrorist because the immigrants will not let the terrorist harm the fat goose of the golden eggs.

But if the terrorist fears make the USA turn our best alies living right next door into our enemies then we will be wishing to go back to the old days where the migrants only wanted jobs.

The people crossing our borders illegally will not "rat out" anybody. They are already in violation of our laws and they know it even if you don't. Do you actuall expect a criminal to approce law enforcement personell and say "
This guy and I are both breaking the same laws, but he's a bad guy and I'm not, so arrest him and let me continue to violate the law.
"If you advocate helping make it easier for those that want to destroy our way of life, you should add that to your election web site.

Last edited:

MMDad

Lem Putt
JPC sr said:
For somebody who claims to know history, you sure are clueless about this issue. This has been an important issue to most of the country for more than 30 years. There have been amnesty programs and promises to close the border, but there is never any real action because weasels like you don't have the courage to do what needs to be done.

The press makes it look like it is a new issue, and stupid people like you believe the propoganda.

Do a little research and find out the truth. Your complete lack of knowledge is the reason you get no respect.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
JPC's delusion du jour:
The guys that flew the planes into the World Trade Center did not obtain drivers liscenses illegally

P

Patch Tuesday

JPC sr said:

Your sucking of the illegal immigrant teat is so blatant that you ought to quit beating around the bush and just come right out and say "vote for me and I'll give you amnesty!"

You stand for everything that's wrong with Md. now! :smack:

Dork

Highlander's MPD
Patch Tuesday said:
Your sucking of the illegal immigrant teat is so blatant that you ought to quit beating around the bush and just come right out and say "vote for me and I'll give you amnesty!"

You stand for everything that's wrong with Md. now! :smack:

My best guess is that JPC, while serving time in jail (Yes, he really did), must have been cellmates with an illegal alien for a while and fell in love. The rest is history.