Finally got my hole in one.....

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
After 20+ years of golf it finally happened. I finally got a hole in one this past Friday during a tournament at the TPC San Antonio - Canyons Course. It was a nice one hop and in on the 183 yard 13th hole. A nice smooth 6 iron did the trick! Finally I can check that one off my list!

Attachments

• DSC02115.jpg
    DSC02115.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 166
  • DSC02121.jpg
    DSC02121.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 128

bfncbs1

Sweet! How much was the bar tab for that one?:lol:

Thanks Everyone! The best part was it was during a tournament and it was open bar afterwards :yahoo:

Actually it was pretty much a open bar for me after that hole. I was pretty toasted during that pic:otter:

The_Twisted_Ear

A proud Conservative!
After 20+ years of golf it finally happened. I finally got a hole in one this past Friday during a tournament at the TPC San Antonio - Canyons Course....

Congrat's! Now write a letter to both the golf ball company and your golf club company and let them know about your hole-in-one (provides all the specifics). I did both and got a plaque and a medallion for my bag. I can't remember who sent what but it was cool.

bfncbs1

Congrat's! Now write a letter to both the golf ball company and your golf club company and let them know about your hole-in-one (provides all the specifics). I did both and got a plaque and a medallion for my bag. I can't remember who sent what but it was cool.

Thanks! I actually did for both. It was actually rental clubs and not my norm's but regardless I'll see what they say!

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Dave Simpson. So you work at the Chesapeake Complex huh? Nothing better to do while at work but violate the Verizon code of business ethics about internet abuse.

Congrats!

Judging from the second picture, it looks like this was a captain's choice type tournament? No luck with this being one of those 'make a hole in one, win a new car' holes? That would have been nice. At any rate, very cool. :yay:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Dave Simpson. So you work at the Chesapeake Complex huh? Nothing better to do while at work but violate the Verizon code of business ethics about internet abuse.
He posted this yesterday (sunday), do you know his schedule intimately enough to know wether he works on sunday?

bfncbs1

His light was on today. And yes, yes I do.

What is your point? You have NO CLUE what my schedule is on a day to day basis. I don't even know my schedule half the time cause I work various hours at various locations.

And to the point that my "light" is on I have 3 personal PC's at home that can be logged into this account at any given time by any of my family members so that won't work either.

Your post has no basis for this thread. It was a great moment for me to share with fellow forum friends that can appreciate my accomplishment and nothing more.