FINALLY!!! I officially a Lusbian!!!!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
PT - you need to update your your location "SE PA, soon to be Lusby, MD" in your profile to say "Lusbian - I'm out and proud of it!"

:cheesy:

citysherry

I Need a Beer
Not Far Behind - Me Too!

Its official, the movers arrive at 7:00am Thursday. We'll spend our first night in Southern Maryland tomorrow. We're moving from D.C. to the southern end of Prince Frederick.:cheers:

SxyPrincess

Congrats, City...:cheers: Be cautious of Jackelope this time of year. I've had to swerve every day last week driving home to avoid one...:biggrin:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by Ponytail
How'd pixy make out at the car show?

She was looking pretty rough when she made it home. Me thinks that night was rough on everybody! :lmao:

Oh! And thanks for watering my dog, but he really does prefer to drink out of the toilets! :barf: :lmao: I've given up on trying to get him to drink healthy water.

citysherry

I Need a Beer
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Be cautious of Jackelope...:biggrin:

"The Mid Western Jackelope (Lepus-temperamentalus) was first seen by George McLean in 1829. Jackelopes are one of the rarest animals in North America. A cross between a now extinct pygmy deer and a rabbit, it is an extremely shy and wild animal..."

Can't wait to see one in person, I hope they're easier to spot than a snipe...:stooges:

Last edited:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by citysherry
"The Mid Western Jackelope (Lepus-temperamentalus) was first seen by George McLean in 1829. Jackelopes are one of the rarest animals in North America. A cross between a now extinct pygmy deer and a rabbit, it is an extremely shy and wild animal..."

Can't wait to see one in person, I hope they're easy to spot than a snipe...:stooges:

You're gonna fit right in, City...:lmao:

Ponytail

Originally posted by Christy
She was looking pretty rough when she made it home. Me thinks that night was rough on everybody! :lmao:

Oh! And thanks for watering my dog, but he really does prefer to drink out of the toilets! :barf: :lmao: I've given up on trying to get him to drink healthy water.

He was outside licking the water from the deck. That's why I watered him. he did drink quite a bit of it when I first put it down there. Did someone forget to flush?

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by citysherry
Can't wait to see one in person, I hope they're easier to spot than a snipe...:stooges:
Sure are, and much friendlier...:wink:
lope1.jpg

Christy

b*tch rocket
Hey PT, Don't be bashful when it comes to asking for help with your deck from the forum junkies. We'll be there with bells on. :biggrin:

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Originally posted by Ponytail
Got my shyt moved in over the last couple of days. I have my dog, and my scooter at MY house. I'm a happy guy!! Got cold beer in the fridge, now let the unpacking, and REAL work begin.

:cool:

Howdy, neighbor and welcome!