Bob
For those women who are trying to find Mr. Right....... :flowers:

Attachments

• 0118.jpg
    0118.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 202

fttrsbeerwench

The key to finding that dream girl...

You know, the super hot one with the huge rack and the brain like a donut. The one who makes 100k a year and is a total bisexual nympho. Yeah, her, the one who would gladly sign the pre-nup you had drawn up, outlining her "wifely duties". Yeah, she's waiting.....

All you need is:

Attachments

• 1908710374.JPG
    1908710374.JPG
    3.7 KB · Views: 82
  • 1908710374.JPG
    1908710374.JPG
    3.7 KB · Views: 69
  • 1908710374.JPG
    1908710374.JPG
    3.7 KB · Views: 68
D

dems4me

fttrsbeerwench said:
You know, the super hot one with the huge rack and the brain like a donut. The one who makes 100k a year and is a total bisexual nympho. Yeah, her, the one who would gladly sign the pre-nup you had drawn up, outlining her "wifely duties". Yeah, she's waiting.....

All you need is:

:blushing:

:killingme:

fttrsbeerwench

dems4me said:

And here we have contestant number one! Her name is Dems. She enjoys H3 rides to the grocery store and eating caviar off the buttocks of Vietnamese refuges. You can usually find her at the Botox shop or getting her nails done and stiffing the manicurist so she can tip the barista at Starbucks..

Say hello to your future ex, DEMS!!! :clap:

D

dems4me

fttrsbeerwench said:
And here we have contestant number one! Her name is Dems. She enjoys H3 rides to the grocery store and eating caviar off the buttocks of Vietnamese refuges. You can usually find her at the Botox shop or getting her nails done and stiffing the manicurist so she can tip the barista at Starbucks..

Say hello to your future ex, DEMS!!! :clap:

:howdy:

:lol:

onebdzee

off the shelf
I beleive, and correct me if I am wrong, the statement "perfect man" is an oxymoron, is it not? :eyebrow:

D

dems4me

onebdzee said:
I beleive, and correct me if I am wrong, the statement "perfect man" is an oxymoron, is it not? :eyebrow:

Are you stepping up to be contestant number two? :lol:

M

Mousebaby

onebdzee said:

Nope! I married him 10 yr.s ago!! :howdy: :love:

D

dems4me

fttrsbeerwench said:
\

Aww comon!! Let me play match maker!!!

I've already got a few edible bachelors in mind:wink:

Does that mean they are all mine :biggrin: :flowers:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
onebdzee said:

:confused: But you've actually MET me in real life...

:lmao:

onebdzee

off the shelf
fttrsbeerwench said:
If you don't want to play.... Get back in the closet.:smack:

Open call for single gals looking for the Oxheaded-moron:howdy:

not looking for that at all....BTDT....employed(making at least what I make a year), single, Harley(nice, but not mandatory), no major issues......well, you get my drift

fttrsbeerwench

Have you ever wondered how many words you have wasted talking to men you aren't attracted to?

:shrug:

I'd say.....

All of them.:ohwell: