Fino Person

mingiz

Horse Poor
What are we doing this weekend? I'll be tied up Saturday but Sunday is all mine....Anyone wanna meet up with Sybil & I :lmao: :popcorn:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
mingiz said:
What are we doing this weekend? I'll be tied up Saturday but Sunday is all mine....Anyone wanna meet up with Sybil & I :lmao: :popcorn:

Sounds kinky...especially after seeing some pics posted by some person named Paso. :killingme

Finofan

Here there and everywhere
:crossingarms: I am not talking to either one of you....where is this Paso person anyway? Call me by my correct name if you are talking to me... :popcorn:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Finofan said:
:crossingarms: I am not talking to either one of you....where is this Paso person anyway? Call me by my correct name if you are talking to me... :popcorn:

Yes Mistress Fino. We have no clue who this rumored Paso person is :whistle:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Well I guess since Paso has left the area :howdy: I'll have to find some one else to go trail riding with..... :popcorn: How bout you Apendixqh :howdy: That Fino person is whacky......Don't know if I would go into the woods with a stranger like that :lmao:

Wisecrackin"

mingiz said:
Well I guess since Paso has left the area :howdy: I'll have to find some one else to go trail riding with..... :popcorn: How bout you Apendixqh :howdy: That Fino person is whacky......Don't know if I would go into the woods with a stranger like that :lmao:

Fino person is really gunna be pizzed now... :smack:

Techno Kat

Wisecrackin" said:
Fino person is really gunna be pizzed now... :smack:
Good morning. You must be new here or perhaps you are unable to follow along. Fino is really appyday. She is using yet another id in the attempt to add confusion to the forums. I just wanted to be sure you were aware of this since the forum moderator seems to be unable to keep her from gaining access.

S

saddlesore

appendixqh said:
Yes Mistress Fino. We have no clue who this rumored Paso person is :whistle:

Anyone notice that the former Paso and the current Mistress Fino's avatars bear an uncanny resemblance to each other? :shocking: (commence scary from the Twilight Zone). It's creeping me out. :yikes:

I'm tellin ya, Mingiz. You better be careful going out in the woods with this impersonator!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Techno Kat said:
Good morning. You must be new here or perhaps you are unable to follow along. Fino is really appyday. She is using yet another id in the attempt to add confusion to the forums. I just wanted to be sure you were aware of this since the forum moderator seems to be unable to keep her from gaining access.
AAAAAAAAnd your point is?

:killingme

Wisecrackin"

Techno Kat said:

:yikes: I heard about that famous Appyday.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
back on topic...i cleaned the MAIN floor of the house...so maybe RC won't make me feel guilty about riding and playing with the horses all day sunday. :biggrin:
Anyone interested in Maxwell Hall? Since my 4:00 little one has Pony Club in PF at 4:30 anyway, that would be handy. I have a membership.