Fino Person

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Does someone in here - and I'm not naming any names - have a "Sybil" complex? :jameo:

Just how many names do you need to make up to get the one that you like? :shrug:

:love: Appyday, Pasofever, Finofan, and whoever else you are.

S

saddlesore

happyappygirl said:
isn't AppyDay the same as HappyAppy and HorseLady?

OMG - sounds like a real life Sybil! :yikes:

I can't keep up with all the crazy identities. You're all driving me bonkers, just trying to sort things out. :twitch: Where's Inspector Percy? H*ll, forget that, get me a shrink!!!!!

Finofan

Here there and everywhere
BadGirl said:
Does someone in here - and I'm not naming any names - have a "Sybil" complex? :jameo:

Just how many names do you need to make up to get the one that you like? :shrug:

:love: Appyday, Pasofever, Finofan, and whoever else you are.

:huggy: Check your karma... :lmao:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
mingiz said:
Well I guess since Paso has left the area :howdy: I'll have to find some one else to go trail riding with..... :popcorn: How bout you Apendixqh :howdy: That Fino person is whacky......Don't know if I would go into the woods with a stranger like that :lmao:

If you will do SLOW sissy trail rides, I would like to get my just turned two year old out on the trail. He can use the change of scenery!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
come here on Sat and we can have a greenie easy ride...a bunch of two-three YO on the trail :jameo: . Im in. I cant do Sun.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
saddlesore said:
OMG - sounds like a real life Sybil! :yikes:

I can't keep up with all the crazy identities. You're all driving me bonkers, just trying to sort things out. :twitch: Where's Inspector Percy? H*ll, forget that, get me a shrink!!!!!

I need to raise my rates...with all the drama and the cost of gas these days :coffee:

MorganLover

happyappygirl said:
back on topic...i cleaned the MAIN floor of the house...so maybe RC won't make me feel guilty about riding and playing with the horses all day sunday. :biggrin:
Anyone interested in Maxwell Hall? Since my 4:00 little one has Pony Club in PF at 4:30 anyway, that would be handy. I have a membership.

So HAPPY our plans for sunday are done then?? :buttkick:

Last edited:

Tazgirl

happyappygirl said:
:yay: can do! i have a sissy horse who needs to go with others she doesn't know. Maxwell Hall?[/QUOTE

I have a pass to Maxwell and love to have an outing for a sissy day. After my three year olds behavior at the SMTR ride Sunday he needs some serious sissy time... PM me if you want company...

mingiz

Horse Poor
Techno Kat said:
Good morning. You must be new here or perhaps you are unable to follow along. Fino is really appyday. She is using yet another id in the attempt to add confusion to the forums. I just wanted to be sure you were aware of this since the forum moderator seems to be unable to keep her from gaining access.

No shait sherlock :confused: Not new and follow very well TY :smack: :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
saddlesore said:
Anyone notice that the former Paso and the current Mistress Fino's avatars bear an uncanny resemblance to each other? :shocking: (commence scary from the Twilight Zone). It's creeping me out. :yikes:

I'm tellin ya, Mingiz. You better be careful going out in the woods with this impersonator!

Don't worry SS my fat pony can out run hers..... :lmao:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
I am building a fence this weekend while I still have the help of an 18 yr old boy that has nothing better to do....but....I should be able to shoot for Fri Sat or Sun next weekend! I would like someone with a solid horse there, to keep the youngins quiet. Taz saw my boy yesterday, he's good but YOUNG!

mingiz

Horse Poor
appendixqh said:
If you will do SLOW sissy trail rides, I would like to get my just turned two year old out on the trail. He can use the change of scenery!

Apendixqh
If ya want I can come up and ride around your place. Fat Pony is great for that. Even during the week if ya want to. You know where to find me.....

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
mingiz said:
Apendixqh
If ya want I can come up and ride around your place. Fat Pony is great for that. Even during the week if ya want to. You know where to find me.....

That would be sweet! We could ride to the beach :howdy:

Finofan

Here there and everywhere
I'm outside with my nice young blacksmith and ya all are in here talkin bout me..I dont like that.. :smack:

mingiz

Horse Poor
So wanna want to do Sunday? I can't go to Maxwell, no membership yet. Had a girl come tonight to look at Dallie. She has one more she wants to check out before she decides. Keep your fingers crossed :popcorn:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
So wanna want to do Sunday? I can't go to Maxwell, no membership yet. Had a girl come tonight to look at Dallie. She has one more she wants to check out before she decides. Keep your fingers crossed :popcorn:

Fingers crossed for ya...Had to stitch up Vences eye tonight..nothing bad just wanted it to look good....Anywho..Lets do the lake I will take the new one..Fat pony can show him how it is done... :huggy: Sorry I have not been a good friend the last few weeks I have been stressed.. :huggy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
Fingers crossed for ya...Had to stitch up Vences eye tonight..nothing bad just wanted it to look good....Anywho..Lets do the lake I will take the new one..Fat pony can show him how it is done... :huggy: Sorry I have not been a good friend the last few weeks I have been stressed.. :huggy:

Oh No what did Fat Ponies BF do? She doesn't want her man all marred up.... :lmao: Lake is good. What time usual? Awww it's ok on the last few weeks...I understand :huggy: Yea can't wait to meet the new guy...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Oh No what did Fat Ponies BF do? She doesn't want her man all marred up.... :lmao: Lake is good. What time usual? Awww it's ok on the last few weeks...I understand :huggy: Yea can't wait to meet the new guy...

I put him out with Bubba and Jose' ...Jose' was a stud for over 10 yrs and plays rougher then Vence..All afternoon Vence showed Jose' his toy..I think Jose' got tired of seeing it..by the time I went back out they were eatting hay together...Bubba and Vence are out together tonight and Jose' is in the stall ....Tomorrow Jose' gets to come out and play with Vence with a leather muzzle on.. :whistle: Vence will be chilled next ride.. :lmao: Same time sounds good I will hook it up with my sitter...