Fire capt. files grievance against chief after changing gender

CMC122

Go Braves!
Having done 12 years in a very aggressive fire department I can totally see this happenning. Personally I wouldn't give a rats ass as what you were before long as they shut up and did their job. :yay:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
You know, some men are really pretty and delicate and you can understand if they feel "like a woman trapped in a man's body" why they would do a sex change and it would look pretty good. But if you are a very masculine or angular or "nonpretty" man, wouldn't it be better to just be gay than have a sex change and be sooooo fugly you can't pass for female?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
bresamil said:
You know, some men are really pretty and delicate and you can understand if they feel "like a woman trapped in a man's body" why they would do a sex change and it would look pretty good. But if you are a very masculine or angular or "nonpretty" man, wouldn't it be better to just be gay than have a sex change and be sooooo fugly you can't pass for female?

Are you saying that ugly women look like men?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
elaine said:
Are you saying that ugly women look like men?
Nah, even ugly women look like women, but non feminine men can't look like a woman no matter how hard they try. (Except for Cher impersonators)

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
Dupontster said:
Happy birfday....I'm a few seconds older... :whistle:

Not my birfday. Thats how old I was at that time on that day. It's your job to find out when my birfday is.

Don't forget to send a card
:lmao:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
gumby said:
Not my birfday. Thats how old I was at that time on that day. It's your job to find out when my birfday is.

Don't forget to send a card
:lmao:
4/4/1964? Oh wait, leap years (10 of them) maybe the date is 4/14/1964.

Last edited: