First Dates...

J

justhangn

Originally posted by nomoney
oh my; you guys are fricken hilarious.....:kneeslapper:

So, it is true you let him walk down Mammary Lane on the first date? :confused:

Mayhem

Can I be your super hero?
Alright this is a little off the main subject I posted but... Im getting bored im 21 and I dont have much to do. Yes, most people around here dont have anything to do. I just want to say im ready to get the hell out and just do stuff. Whos coming with me?

newnickname

Your 21. Go to the nearest bar and buy someone a drink. Have fun. Make up stuff. Heck lie about where your from. Say I just moved here or something, they always go for that one.

F

fishn guy

That doesnt work I tried.
Guess Im ugly because do you see me dating?????
No, I still hang out here!:rolleyes:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by fishn guy
That doesnt work I tried.
Guess Im ugly because do you see me dating?????
No, I still hang out here!:rolleyes:

Have you thought of the fact that you're trying to hard?? Live and let life take it's course, I've seen some right done HIDEOUS people with a significant other. :shrug:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by justhangn
Men need to start holding that against women. :bubble:

it's your own fault for not administering your dates the same "sniff test" you offer the crumpled shirt in the bottom of the laundry basket. :shrug:

cwoehrer

Orioles Game

Take her to tonights Orioles game. It just so happens that the Knights of Columbus are selling tickets to June 4th's (tonights) game. $25 each includes the bus trip (not a school bus) (leaves from St. John's at 4:15) and a fireworks show. Please contact cwoehrer@yahoo.com ASAP.