First Perkins, then Alices, and now.....

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by Steve
See, now I'm just going to have to go ahead and do it. It might take ten years to get it going, but I have no choice...

LOL! Stop encouraging him on this quest! Until we hit the lotto, or decide to scale down to living in a trailer, it is out of the question! :lmao:

Taz

Philly Steak available in Wildewood

Hey Steve,
There are a lot of office buildings off Airport View Drive (north end of shopping center). Lunch facilities are limited unless ya hit the Subway or brave the traffic and go further south toward PAX. Subway is always packed suring lunch hours, so I think a good sandwich shop located even closer would definitely pull in a lunchtime crowd. I also live in Wildewood and think you would get a lot of weekend traffic, especially since the opened grocery store back up.

MDindef

Agreed...I work at one of those office buildings off Airport Road. It would be great to have a Philly Sandwich shop close by, although not great for my waistline!

fuzzyng

i have to admit I wouldn't stop into "alices" for directions, let alone food... they've gone down hill since day one as alices and the owners must be stealing from somewhere if they can keep it open this long... i think we all need to get together and like boycot the place and tell others and maybe they'll move in a hooters :biggrin:

KIDDING!

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Who owns Alice's now? It's not the same person who owned the Perkins franchise, is it?

Last edited:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I thought that Perkins was operated by the same person that now owns Pressed4Time.

chuckster

IMFUBARED
Originally posted by Tonio
I thought that Perkins was operated by the same person that now owns Pressed4Time.

No he never owned either restaurant.

BTW, I here that an Italian Restaurant has signed to go in the Wildewood Center, down by Aloha.

G

giggles04

Originally posted by chuckster
Yes it is the same person. Also owns the Rhumb Line ..oops, the Warf

I swear.. the food is so good at the Wharf.... wonder what gives?>

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by chuckster
No he never owned either restaurant.

Thanks for the info. All those years I thought I knew who owned and operated the two local Perkins....

chuckster

IMFUBARED
Originally posted by Tonio
Thanks for the info. All those years I thought I knew who owned and operated the two local Perkins....

The partners that owned ... one was the VP of Paragon Builders and the other owns the Warf and the Holly building Complex. The partner from Paragon died last year