First Ramsey, now TO...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...I have to say that I'm actually shocked that TO is already causing problems in big D.

I'll have to start doing posts about what I think is gonna happen and then suggest everyone look for the opposite.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Larry Gude said:
...I have to say that I'm actually shocked that TO is already causing problems in big D.

I'll have to start doing posts about what I think is gonna happen and then suggest everyone look for the opposite.
What is he up to now? Last I heard he was still on the bike gaining media attention.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Parcels...

BuddyLee said:
What is he up to now? Last I heard he was still on the bike gaining media attention.

...is complaining publicly that he needs to come in, like everybody else, even with his boo boo, like everybody else, and get some reps in. He's gotta practice.

This seems to be frustration on the Tuna's part.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
ESPN2 was making a veiled hint that it's possible Parcells is becoming tired of T. O.'s shennigans.

One of the announcers said that the tuna might put a word or two in Jerry Jones ear, and Owens might be gone......

Nanny Pam

Penn said:
ESPN2 was making a veiled hint that it Parcells is becoming tired of T. O.'s shennigans.

One of the announcers said that the tuna might put a word or two in Jerry Jones ear, and Owens might be gone......
:roflmao: I wish!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Penn said:
ESPN2 was making a veiled hint that it's possible Parcells is becoming tired of T. O.'s shennigans.

Next stop...Giants!:lol:

Otter

Nothing to see here
I heard he's been cut and is gonna take Maurice Clarett's place on the Mahoning Valley Hitmen, one of five teams in the Eastern Indoor Football League.

Ponytail

BuddyLee said:
Next stop...Giants!:lol:

Houston, then New Orleans. He wouldn't even have to move for that one.

Lot's of FAST young talent out there on D...that would LOVE to give TO a "nice pop". how many times do you think the networks would replay THAT hit? :lol: "Forward, and back. Forward, and back. Here it is again in Slow motion...you can see his leg bend forward, then back."

BuddyLee

Football addict
Anyone want to bet that he won't come out until the last preseason game or the first season game? I wonder if he's trying to pull a Portis, without actually saying he shouldn't be in a preseason game.

Otter

Nothing to see here
BuddyLee said:
I wonder if he's trying to pull a Portis, without actually saying he shouldn't be in a preseason game.

Don't even dare compare him to Portis, I know where you live.:burning:

Nanny Pam

BuddyLee said:
Anyone want to bet that he won't come out until the last preseason game or the first season game? I wonder if he's trying to pull a Portis, without actually saying he shouldn't be in a preseason game.
I said he'd probably come out for the Philly game. :lol:

I just went to his web site and sent him an ugly message. (via his fan club ) Can't wait to hear back.

Oh wait....he has a fan club? :confused:

BuddyLee

Football addict
You've had to laugh at T.O. at least once now.

How about when he was with the 49ers and spiked the ball on the Dallas mid-field star.:roflmao: Priceless!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That's...

otter said:
I heard he's been cut and is gonna take Maurice Clarett's place on the Mahoning Valley Hitmen, one of five teams in the Eastern Indoor Football League.

...pretty good!

LordStanley

I know nothing
He's got to do whats best for him and his family... Oh wait thats what he said when he got benched in philly.....

Im glad he left philly.... Let him tear another team apart, thats one less team in the NFC east we have to deal with...