First Ramsey, now TO...

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Breaking News!!

Terrell Owens is taking part in training camp, in Dallas, as we speak!!

Think he got the message? :lmao:

LordStanley

I know nothing
"We're still sort of like in a rehab phase," Owens said. "Obviously, I think Drew and I, we need to get in synch, get on a better page."

Hmmm :confused: Maybe thats because you skipped 14 practices.

everytime he talks, all I hear is :blahblah:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
LordStanley said:
"We're still sort of like in a rehab phase," Owens said. "Obviously, I think Drew and I, we need to get in synch, get on a better page."

Hmmm :confused: Maybe thats because you skipped 14 practices.

everytime he talks, all I hear is :blahblah:

He's quite good at that. He also has a darn good egotrip going on too. :lmao:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Watching the NFL Network yesterday morning and they were talking about TO and his lack of showing up. Parcels made a comment about how he needs to be there so they can evaluate him and what not. TO's response.

"There's ten years of film he can look at." :with a smile on his face:

I'd love to see Parcells bench him. Not kick him out or trade him or anything, just make him sit there ant watch all of the other kids play.

Nanny Pam

Bustem' Down said:
Watching the NFL Network yesterday morning and they were talking about TO and his lack of showing up. Parcels made a comment about how he needs to be there so they can evaluate him and what not. TO's response.

"There's ten years of film he can look at." :with a smile on his face:

I'd love to see Parcells bench him. Not kick him out or trade him or anything, just make him sit there ant watch all of the other kids play.
I agree 100%. I just can't believe they let his lazy, show boat, motor-mouthing azz off so easily. I'd MAKE him go to the games.

Peter Forsberg

Give Props to the Eagles organization for benching his tail. Not many teams in the NFL would have had the B@lls to do that. Also for all you people who said that he won't get away with that in Dallas. (WRONG) To bad T.O. didn't go to Deadskins.

Off the topic Portis shutup and play football. You have a great job and make good money. Shutup and play.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Peter Forsberg said:
Give Props to the Eagles organization for benching his tail. Not many teams in the NFL would have had the B@lls to do that. Also for all you people who said that he won't get away with that in Dallas. (WRONG) To bad T.O. didn't go to Deadskins.

Off the topic Portis shutup and play football. You have a great job and make good money. Shutup and play.

Chuck, is that you?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No way...

Peter Forsberg said:

...I've said this time and again;

The Eagles KNEW what they were getting. TO was THE a hole in the league BEFORE he got there. I think they are to blame for knowing what they were getting into and then not being prepared to deal with it AND then playing victim. The guy sold out for them to make it back in time for the Super Bowl and played hard for them, had a great game. When they sat him their season went down the toilet, that's a fact and eveyone always says it's just about the W in the NFL.

Guess not.

Same thing for Big D right now. They ain't gonna get any credit from me if they sit him; just one more team who thought "Well I can get him to love ME! I can get him to change! I'm different!"

I say if you bring on TO to your team then you deal with WHATEVER he does 6 days a week and you play his azz on Sunday and then let him be the one who makes it or breaks it. Put up or shut up.

Or don't get him on your team.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Peter Forsberg said:
Things that make you go hmmmm. ;)
Hey uhhhh Peter...

Yeeeeeeeah...I'm gonna need you to come in on Saturday...yeeeah we're a little backed up.

Oh! Make that Sunday as well.

Nanny Pam

T.O. Stands For "Tour de Oxnard": Oxnard, by the way, is a city in California that provided a home base for the Dallas Cowboys' camp. While in Oxnard, the Cowboys were treated to a stationary-bike race featuring first-year receiver Terrell Owens.
T.O.'s peddling presence may be proof that while God will intervene to mend an injured ankle, he draws the line at hamstrings.

For the record, the Cowboys now miss Owens even more than the Philadelphia Eagles do. In related news, a big-time Hollywood producer — inspired by the weekend success of another film dedicated to the exploits of a former Eagle — is planning a film highlighting T.O.'s days in Philly.

The working title is Incorrigible.

:killingme

LordStanley

I know nothing
Nanny Pam said:
T.O. Stands For "Tour de Oxnard": Oxnard, by the way, is a city in California that provided a home base for the Dallas Cowboys' camp. While in Oxnard, the Cowboys were treated to a stationary-bike race featuring first-year receiver Terrell Owens.
T.O.'s peddling presence may be proof that while God will intervene to mend an injured ankle, he draws the line at hamstrings.

For the record, the Cowboys now miss Owens even more than the Philadelphia Eagles do. In related news, a big-time Hollywood producer — inspired by the weekend success of another film dedicated to the exploits of a former Eagle — is planning a film highlighting T.O.'s days in Philly.

The working title is Incorrigible.

:killingme

I think it should be "Sleeping in" :whistle: