Fishing from Shore in Southern MD

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
rack'm said:
I use the steel ones.........and I link two doubles on my surf rods.

dayum LOL.

Yeah Jameo Im a stickler for my fishing license.

If I can get my rig setup right Im going to try trolling with the Jet-ski here soon. I have my small cooler ready to go just need to hook up two custom PVC Rod holders and give it a try LOL.

Fred Prince

We've caught a few Rocks 18-29" from the shore at Dare's Beach with bloodworms. That was over a month ago. There were some huge Croakers hitting back then too, now it's mostly the smaller Croakers.
There's a bait shop on 260 towards Chesapeake Beach that has huge bloodworms, not the one's from Mike's Bait Service in Gambrills, but someone else...one of theirs is like 4 from Mike's and about the same price.

B

BlueBroncoGurl

Fishing in Golden Beach

I've been fishing alot lately down at Long Point in Golden Beach, when the tide is still coming in. The perch have been biting like crazy. As soon as my rig would hit the water i'd immediately hook one and bring it in. and the best part about it, it was in not even two foot of water. i barely even had to cast. I was using a bottom rig, with blood worms as bait. Within an hour i had managed to catch 8 perch that were all at least 11". I also had my surfrod out and caught 3 nice sized cat fish, also using blood worm.

corollinout

we were down point look out lastnight, caught some nice sized croaker and spot. brought in an 19" rock and 2 14" blue fish.

all but the spot were caught on shrimp

Agee

Decent haul yeterday evening; spot, croker, blue fish. Unfortuately also hooked into three skates, lost three rigs. :ohwell:

Patuxent river close to the bridge. Be warned the skates are out there. Unless you feel like battling these things for 45 minutes or are using a 9 ft. surf rig, cut the line and move on.

Crow Bait

Folks, if you need a charterboat reccomendation let me know. My friend run's a boat that's only $450 for 6 people. He caught his limit of rock up to 30" yesterday afternoon and then added some bottom fish to boot!