Fitzies

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Thats my neck of the woods also, but I havent been there since they remodeled. Might have to go check it out with the hubby.

ashliekay711

i've been there before, the food was great no one was there, we sat right down, but once we sat down we didn't see our waiter for 30 minutes then he came over took our drink orders and we didn't see him for another 15 minutes!

sockgirl77

CMC122 said:
Went there last night. Nice place, good food and the place was completely empty! Must be it's location......
I didn't know they were still open. Danny still own it?

CMC122

Go Braves!
ashliekay711 said:
i've been there before, the food was great no one was there, we sat right down, but once we sat down we didn't see our waiter for 30 minutes then he came over took our drink orders and we didn't see him for another 15 minutes!
We had great service last night:dance:

We (family of 4) went on a Friday night a couple weeks before Christmas.The food was good but the service sucked. The place was practically void of other customers and the waitress remained in view hanging out at the bar for the most part so there was no excuse.

kwillia said:
We (family of 4) went on a Friday night a couple weeks before Christmas.The food was good but the service sucked. The place was practically void of other customers and the waitress remained in view hanging out at the bar for the most part so there was no excuse.

:rolleyes: So this is the REAL reason you did not come.

CMC122

Go Braves!
morganj614 said:
We'll be riding the bike there a lot this summer :yay: It was nice and also delicious :drool:
I'm thinking it's definately going to be a summer spot for us too:yay:

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
morganj614 said:
We'll be riding the bike there a lot this summer :yay: It was nice and also delicious :drool:

We'll????? Just curious who the 2nd half of the group was. Can't say the "better half" cause I know that is you!! :huggy: Happy new year!

Magnum

Should be Huntin
CMC122 said:
What time on saturday:eyebrow:
It was in the afternoon. There was a party going on. I took my Sister there to show her the place. She lives right close to it and never knew they were there. We got some food to go and back up the road we went. I think it was around 2 or 3, somewhere around there.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Magnum said:
It was in the afternoon. There was a party going on. I took my Sister there to show her the place. She lives right close to it and never knew they were there. We got some food to go and back up the road we went. I think it was around 2 or 3, somewhere around there.
There was a forumite or 14 at that party:lmao: