Flash Forward???

GopherM

Darwin was right
Anybody catch it last night? Is this supposed to be the new LOST? I'm afraid I sacrificed watching Bones to catch the premier and it seemed about as empty headed as Lost...sorry for all the Lost fans that think there is a real point and plot to that series.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Anybody catch it last night? Is this supposed to be the new LOST? I'm afraid I sacrificed watching Bones to catch the premier and it seemed about as empty headed as Lost...sorry for all the Lost fans that think there is a real point and plot to that series.

Bummer
You missed the Doc and the former vampire guy finally getting hot and heavy

I wanted to see the opener to Flash, but got tied up on the phone. :ohwell:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I tivoed both Flash and Bones. I just saw the commercials for Flash yesterday during the news and decided I'd tivo it and decide later if I want to keep watching it.

Aps, do they really :smoochy:? If so I need to leave work early...:hot:

GopherM

Darwin was right
I tivoed both Flash and Bones. I just saw the commercials for Flash yesterday during the news and decided I'd tivo it and decide later if I want to keep watching it.

Aps, do they really :smoochy:? If so I need to leave work early...:hot:

I just ran out of DVR channels. Gophette was out so I had to record Survivor for her so I had to watch either Bones or Flash Fwd. Now I wish I could flash back. Guess I'll check the play times for Bones or catch it on Hulu. Thank goodness for the internet feeds. I will not be Flashing any further forward from now on.

Homer J

Power Chord
It looks promising. I watched it last night. It seems like one of those shows that you really have to pay attention to if you want to be able to follow what is going on.

One interesting note for Gopher since you mentioned Lost. Early on, there is a scene where the two main characters are watching something take place on a street. At one point you can see a billboard in the background for Oceanic Airlines. Hmmmmmmm.

It looks promising. I watched it last night. It seems like one of those shows that you really have to pay attention to if you want to be able to follow what is going on.

One interesting note for Gopher since you mentioned Lost. Early on, there is a scene where the two main characters are watching something take place on a street. At one point you can see a billboard in the background for Oceanic Airlines. Hmmmmmmm.

Just watched it on Hulu.com. You're right.... a half dozen different plot lines with major interaction between them. I had a devil of a time keeping it straight, probably have to watch it again.

A couple of characters suggest that what they saw may not actually happen, but then they throw a little twist in that makes you think it will happen.

Homer J

Power Chord
Did anyone happen to catch that one of the FBI agents that was seen at the office several times was Seth Macfarlane? I got a chuckle out of that. Kept waiting for him to start talking like Stewie.