Flat Iron Farm Show

showqueen74

Why aren't you showing? I was going to take pictures of you too!:buddies:

Talk about a guilt trip! :pete: If you take pics of us, you'll have to do mostly head shots, or avoid anything with a tail. I'm not letting her tail out yet, its all wraped up so it can grow some lenght to it.

Robin

It's not a lot of effort to get her ready............. so if you really need me to I will. I'll start pulling my stuff out just in case.

:love:You better Show. You can leave her tail up. Please. We might be the only 2 in the early classes. Yikes don't FREAK me out I have been practicing in the dark. L pulled the Halters out of the moth balls and cleaned them up. They haven't seen light of day in 20 years when he showed her momma.:diva:

I hope the guilt trip worked. Besides I want pictures for the wall.:eyebrow:

showqueen74

:love:You better Show. You can leave her tail up. Please. We might be the only 2 in the early classes. Yikes don't FREAK me out I have been practicing in the dark. L pulled the Halters out of the moth balls and cleaned them up. They haven't seen light of day in 20 years when he showed her momma.:diva:

I hope the guilt trip worked. Besides I want pictures for the wall.:eyebrow:

Yes Ma'am, I'll be there!

Robin

You were putting me in Cardiac mode. Dont do that...:faint:

Shoot I even pulled some Show clothes out of the back of the closet. Antiques to be exact! Now I have to see if they still fit. Nothing like the night before?

appaholic

What time is the showmanship class, maybe I can try the camera out. I need to know how to use it so I can have horse pictures instead of grass shots( Honey, you are still on my wonderful list - kiss, kiss)

Robin

What time is the showmanship class, maybe I can try the camera out. I need to know how to use it so I can have horse pictures instead of grass shots( Honey, you are still on my wonderful list - kiss, kiss)

Show starts at 8:00 a.m. 1st 2 classes Confirmation and Showmanship