Flat Iron Farm Show

Robin

What time is the showmanship class, maybe I can try the camera out. I need to know how to use it so I can have horse pictures instead of grass shots( Honey, you are still on my wonderful list - kiss, kiss)

Camera Hell "T" Bring the nag:lmao: it will be fun! Don't let me be the only one Freaking out and sweating bullets

showqueen74

Pray for nice weather so the show goes on!

According to wunderground

Forecast for St. Marys 20634

Updated: 9:30 am EST on February 8, 2008
No Active Advisories (US Severe Weather)

This Afternoon
Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 40s. Northwest winds around 5 mph.
» ZIP Code Detail
Tonight
Partly cloudy in the evening...then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Southeast winds around 5 mph.
Saturday
Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 50s. Southwest winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
» ZIP Code Detail
Saturday Night
Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. West winds 10 to 20 mph.

Robin

According to wunderground

Forecast for St. Marys 20634

Updated: 9:30 am EST on February 8, 2008
No Active Advisories (US Severe Weather)

This Afternoon
Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 40s. Northwest winds around 5 mph.
» ZIP Code Detail
Tonight
Partly cloudy in the evening...then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Southeast winds around 5 mph.
Saturday
Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 50s. Southwest winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
» ZIP Code Detail
Saturday Night
Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. West winds 10 to 20 mph.

:pete:Are you trying to rain on my PARADE? I heard of someone trying to get out of somethin but isnt this an Indoor Show?

showqueen74

Not at all, yes, indoor show, it looks like a 50/50 on the weather. And it says showers, not rain! Don't worry Robin I'll be there.

Robin

Not at all, yes, indoor show, it looks like a 50/50 on the weather. And it says showers, not rain! Don't worry Robin I'll be there.

I see they will post something in the classifieds if it cancelled. I am leaving at 6:30 6:45 at the latest so post it early on the forums please.....

appaholic

Nag

Camera Hell "T" Bring the nag:lmao: it will be fun! Don't let me be the only one Freaking out and sweating bullets

I have not done anything with Turbo Terd until today and man was that horse BAD! Never has he been the **** he was today. Was his normal sweet self until we got to the ring, and then hell child! Lets roll on moms fairly new saddle, oh mom said no can't do that. Ok lets run, rear, and buck like the devil. He has never done any of this, I hope he was just having a wild day! But when I got on he was a good boy- I don't know!
Plus I can not get into any of my show clothes , and you guys would kick my a** anyway. I do want to learn. Good luck hope to see ya for alittle while ( kid duty - hubby has bike ride.)

Last edited:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
i wanted to go... i have some new horses that i want to try out in the showring...but i have a barrel show (ibra), so i will be trying the new(est) horse on barrels. Have fun though!!! i love horse shows, and MAN these winter months are sooooooo hard without them...

Robin

I have not done anything with Turbo Terd until today and man was that horse BAD! Never has he been the **** he was today. Was his normal sweet self until we got to the ring, and then hell child! Lets roll on moms fairly new saddle, oh mom said no can't do that. Ok lets run, rear, and buck like the devil. He has never done any of this, I hope he was just having a wild day! But when I got on he was a good boy- I don't know!
Plus I can not get into any of my show clothes , and you guys would kick my a** anyway. I do want to learn. Good luck hope to see ya for alittle while ( kid duty - hubby has bike ride.)

Hell that sounds like Roxie all the way, She has to get all the crazy bucks and hops out for the first 15 minutes then a blessing to ride

Robin

This will be Roxies first show to. I want Showqueen to go first so I am not the guinea hen:lmao:

Robin

i wanted to go... i have some new horses that i want to try out in the showring...but i have a barrel show (ibra), so i will be trying the new(est) horse on barrels. Have fun though!!! i love horse shows, and MAN these winter months are sooooooo hard without them...

Maybe the next one, have fun yourself!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Yeah, and you have to try out that new barrel saddle and trailer:howdy:

Robin

aww thank you! You and Flurry were Great!

Congrats Robin, on your two BLUE ribbons, you beat me in both classes.
and your filly was a saint!!!
OUTSTANDING!!!!!

Thanks for the support. I hope you had a Great Day and a Great Turnout of Folks Showing. I wish we had the warmer weather in the classes we were in BRRR!:buddies: