Flat Iron ~ Pictures

Dead Eye

T.P.F.er
Will get them up in a few days .. Still Very Busy..

Attachments

• flatiron26.jpg
    flatiron26.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 195
W

WhoCares

Will get them up in a few days .. Still Very Busy..

I still need to talk about the turnout, I just have been way to busy at work since the show.

I will say that it was a lot of fun, and everyone enjoyed the "treats" that were given with each ribbon placing.

We had about the amount of off-farm trailers come from the first show.

F

finickyfilly

I still need to talk about the turnout, I just have been way to busy at work since the show.

I will say that it was a lot of fun, and everyone enjoyed the "treats" that were given with each ribbon placing.

We had about the amount of off-farm trailers come from the first show.
when are you gonna post some pictures? how was the show?

W

WhoCares

when are you gonna post some pictures? how was the show?

Deadeye took pictures. I am waiting for him to finish with them. I was busy with the ribbons, and show management.

The show was really good. All the kids were smiling when they came to the ribbon table and got the "treats" to go with the ribbon. The leadliners got "Happy Horsemanship" for a prize. We are working on a award for the next show for the leadliners.

The show mom got a gift card, Best sportmanship got a thing of showsheen, and grooming award got riding socks.

We handed out two medals to kids that showed true grit in riding. Their horses completed acted up, and they rode them through the issues. So they got special awards.

For the treat theme here is what we gave for prizes. 1st: mixture of all treats. 2. Red apple. 3rd: yellow apple 4th: a few sugar cubes. 5th: peppermints. 6th: alafafa cubes.

Next month we are doing a harvest theme.

F

finickyfilly

Deadeye took pictures. I am waiting for him to finish with them. I was busy with the ribbons, and show management.

The show was really good. All the kids were smiling when they came to the ribbon table and got the "treats" to go with the ribbon. The leadliners got "Happy Horsemanship" for a prize. We are working on a award for the next show for the leadliners.

The show mom got a gift card, Best sportmanship got a thing of showsheen, and grooming award got riding socks.

We handed out two medals to kids that showed true grit in riding. Their horses completed acted up, and they rode them through the issues. So they got special awards.

For the treat theme here is what we gave for prizes. 1st: mixture of all treats. 2. Red apple. 3rd: yellow apple 4th: a few sugar cubes. 5th: peppermints. 6th: alafafa cubes.

I hope you had a good turn out, the Internationals pulled alot a way from local events.

W

WhoCares

I hope you had a good turn out, the Internationals pulled alot a way from local events.

Yeah it was a decent turnout. We were happy! We did take into accont that the Internationals were going on.

Next month is the actual start of the Circuit awards. The trophies are huge for the circuit.

appaholic

I love the treat theme! That was cute!

F

finickyfilly

Yeah it was a decent turnout. We were happy! We did take into accont that the Internationals were going on.

Next month is the actual start of the Circuit awards. The trophies are huge for the circuit.

If these are not reconized shows, why such big awards and trophies?

W

WhoCares

If these are not reconized shows, why such big awards and trophies?

Why not. We may not be recognized, but not everyone can get up to those big recognized shows. Why not have something for the local barns to bring their novice horses, and riders to.

F

finickyfilly

Why not. We may not be recognized, but not everyone can get up to those big recognized shows. Why not have something for the local barns to bring their novice horses, and riders to.
just sounds like you might be trying too hard to bring in the crowds..

W

WhoCares

just sounds like you might be trying too hard to bring in the crowds..

No that is not the case at all.

I have showed at other places besides the Mid-Atlantic area, and same with the other person who is doing this. All the shows we did had circuit awards at the end of the ciruit. The shows we went to gave awards for first place(trophies). Maybe we are trying to bring a little of that fun to where we are now.

F

finickyfilly

No that is not the case at all.

I have showed at other places besides the Mid-Atlantic area, and same with the other person who is doing this. All the shows we did had circuit awards at the end of the ciruit. The shows we went to gave awards for first place(trophies). Maybe we are trying to bring a little of that fun to where we are now.

usually the awards like you posted are given at year end not at every show thats what I mean by the over doing...

W

WhoCares

usually the awards like you posted are given at year end not at every show thats what I mean by the over doing...

OHHH...

Ok I think we had a mis-communication.

Those awards are for the end of the circuit in March. From November to March.

We don't have that much $$ to give awards like that at every show.

Giving out treats such as apples, or someothing else that is inexpensive and a nice touch. The leadliners get a book, or something small. (less than 10.00)

F

finickyfilly

OHHH...

Ok I think we had a mis-communication.

Those awards are for the end of the circuit in March. From November to March.

We don't have that much $$ to give awards like that at every show.

Giving out treats such as apples, or someothing else that is inexpensive and a nice touch. The leadliners get a book, or something small. (less than 10.00)

gotcha...the more you give the more they want..when that stops or changes they tend to drop off like flies being sprayed...loosing interest....just be careful not to do that....leadliners have the exception for the rule. Besides those kids are worth their weight in gold esp the smile on their face hurry up post them pictures....

W

WhoCares

gotcha...the more you give the more they want..when that stops or changes they tend to drop off like flies being sprayed...loosing interest....just be careful not to do that....leadliners have the exception for the rule. Besides those kids are worth their weight in gold esp the smile on their face hurry up post them pictures....

yeah the little ones...we are always trying to do something. The older kids are thrilled with treats. AppendixQH little boy got his own special bag for being SUCH a good boy.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
yeah the little ones...we are always trying to do something. The older kids are thrilled with treats. AppendixQH little boy got his own special bag for being SUCH a good boy.

My daughter had a good time, I myself enjoyed the show last year and hope to see another one in the near future. :yay: