Flat Iron ~ Pictures

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
yeah the little ones...we are always trying to do something. The older kids are thrilled with treats. AppendixQH little boy got his own special bag for being SUCH a good boy.

Yes he was!! He is 5 and was thrilled to have so much fun and loved the goodie bag of stickers and peppermints! I think the coolest part about the FI show for me is being a mom and having my son their in an environment that is conducive to his being a kid. He had a blast and enjoyed watching mom and cheering me on! At the breed show he tried yelling "yeah mommy" everytime I rode by....that didn't work out so well with the other peeps in the crowd:whistle: It was SOOO cute....but we had to make him hold his enthusiam!

appaholic

Yes he was!! He is 5 and was thrilled to have so much fun and loved the goodie bag of stickers and peppermints! I think the coolest part about the FI show for me is being a mom and having my son their in an environment that is conducive to his being a kid. He had a blast and enjoyed watching mom and cheering me on! At the breed show he tried yelling "yeah mommy" everytime I rode by....that didn't work out so well with the other peeps in the crowd:whistle: It was SOOO cute....but we had to make him hold his enthusiam!

I love that enthusiam for mommy - how long do you think we will be the most wonderful...?
When the twins were 3 1/2 and I had the other gelding we showed in a Raleigh breed show and every time I went around the ring they would say very loudly "good job mommy" which could be heard by all... I actually won the class only to have announcer say "good job mommy". I do love all those bad men in my life!

W

WhoCares

I love that enthusiam for mommy - how long do you think we will be the most wonderful...?
When the twins were 3 1/2 and I had the other gelding we showed in a Raleigh breed show and every time I went around the ring they would say very loudly "good job mommy" which could be heard by all... I actually won the class only to have announcer say "good job mommy". I do love all those bad men in my life!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I think i would have fallen off my horse laughing when the announcer did that.

W

WhoCares

:pete: did you all have any jumper classes? what were the heights? I like the little ones..they always have a big ear to ear smile

No we just had some working hunter, and hunter classes. The jumps are set for I think 2"6. They are done outside.

I love the little kids they are so sweet, and happy about any color ribbon.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
At least we are not saying STFU:smack:
:lmao::lmao:
We do miss WinnDixie don't we Shady..uhh.. uhh I mean Sadie,lol!

Come on now......I was waiting for someone else to get hit!:lmao: I think WD left because they knew I was leaving and figured they weren't making any friends by wacking me.:whistle:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Come on now......I was waiting for someone else to get hit!:lmao: I think WD left because they knew I was leaving and figured they weren't making any friends by wacking me.:whistle:

I don't think anyone ever figured out why she, he, they...were always wacking you and telling you STFU...If you ever figure it out:whistle: you have to let us know:lmao: