~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
OSU is getting their ass handed to them on a platter. Wow. :shocking:

OSU has only had 1 first down. :jameo:

D

dems4me

Pete said:
Why not, every defensive player for LSU did. :lol:

:smack: I think he just got rusty and complacent sitting around waiting for the LSU game hurry up and get here. Troy is TERRIBLE, he keeps running into the defenders than trying to unsuccessfully run away, he doesn't have the speed.

MMDad

Lem Putt
I'm getting sick of the rock'm sock'm robots ad. They have played it at least ten times in the last 1/2 hour.

Pete

Repete
MMDad said:
I'm getting sick of the rock'm sock'm robots ad. They have played it at least ten times in the last 1/2 hour.
Especially since it is pure :bs: That plastic grill would be history.

4th down...........................DENIED!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
MMDad said:

No kidding. :dork: There's another one where a truck drives off something and into a rockface. Don't know what truck company it's for. The next shot shows it without a scratch. :ohwell:

D

dems4me

Did any of y'all see the poor old guy in the yellow suit get banged and bounced around and nearly trampled when Florida came out the tunnel? :lol:

MMDad

Lem Putt
"The spectacular aerial coverage tonight is provided by Budweiser Select"

The aerial coverage is pictures of the roof of the stadium.

D

dems4me

OSU looks like they are in shock or something. How good are they at coming from behind???

Pete

Repete
dems4me said:
OSU looks like they are in shock or something. How good are they at coming from behind???
I don't think they have been behind before :lol:

Actually they came from behind on Michigan, not this far behind but 7 or so. And I think there was one other game against a small unranked school that gave them a scare.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pete said:
I thought it was 81? Doesn't matter Florida has 240 :lol:

I thought that's what I heard the announcer say. Regardless, OSU is getting :spank: in the first half. :lmao:

Pete

Repete
jazz lady said:
I thought that's what I heard the announcer say. Regardless, OSU is getting :spank: in the first half. :lmao:
You watch I will go to bed and wake up in the morning and check the score to see OSU won 52-50 :lmao: