Florida is dishing up some whoop ass

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pete said:
You watch I will go to bed and wake up in the morning and check the score to see OSU won 52-50 :lmao:

Just checked the stats and OSU only had 73 net yards offense to 220 for Florida. I doubt I'll make it to the end of the game. :jameo:

T

tikipirate

I think Lloyd Carr and Jim Tressel should have a long business luncheon on neutral ground and discuss how much they both suck as coaches, why they both let Big Ten down this year, and how it won't happen again.

After regular season (Michigan vs. Ohio State) the two coaches should show open kimono and share insights on each other's teams, purely to screw over their bowl opposition.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I was shocked at the score I saw on ESPN this morning! Got my cup of coffee set, turn on the TV, and see the final score!

What? 44 - 14, Florida?

I expected OU to score more points than that. At least make it a closer game.
Shut out in the 2nd half.........not what I expected at all.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Penn said:
I was shocked at the score I saw on ESPN this morning! Got my cup of coffee set, turn on the TV, and see the final score!

What? 44 - 14, Florida?

I expected OU to score more points than that. At least make it a closer game.
Shut out in the 2nd half.........not what I expected at all.
:yeahthat: But Ohio just fell apart...kinda sad to watch.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
mv_princess said:
:yeahthat: But Ohio just fell apart...kinda sad to watch.

I have to give credit to Florida; they were quick alright. Their defense simply shut OU down.

Did OU have too much time off before the game?

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Penn said:
I have to give credit to Florida; they were quick alright. Their defense simply shut OU down.

Did OU have too much time off before the game?
That's what i am thinking. But it was like they lost their "star" player, and the rest of the team just gave up.

Florida just played a great game, they knew were to hit, and were to run.

Pete

Repete
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
FLORIDA WINS: 41-14!

Tell me what you thought the score would be again Pete? :lmao: :killingme :lmao: :killingme
It was sarcasm, a joke...See the score was 30 something to 14 and Ohio state was struggling bad and I said "If I go to bed you watch the score will be 52-50" meaning if I don't watch the end I will miss an exciting comeback.