Florida Mom takes matter into her own hands

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
"He feels like he was wrong, but me and his counselors are working with him to let him know, regardless of what you do, nobody has the right to put their hands on you," she said.

Very well spoken too.... :rolleyes:

nomoney

I dunno, that's got me torn. I'm all for disciplining other kids and having my kids diciplined by others when it's called for. But no matter what that is not a way to dicipline ANY kid. If anyone laid hands on my 6 year old just for calling a girl names (which hello kids at that age do- you know the whole pulling the pig tails thing?), I'd be just as livid.

Steve

Enjoying life!
My favorite quote of that article:

me and his counselors are working with him to let him know, regardless of what you do, nobody has the right to put their hands on you
You see, this 6-y.o. has never been confronted about taunting the other child on the school bus, not until the girl's foster mother takes care of the situation. And he can do whatever he pleases, but nobody else better lay a hand on him.

What I see on that tape is a fed-up adult putting that boy back in his seat where he belongs even while he protests. Notice how he gets up again to head to the back? Then foster moms has to teach him the same lesson again. Now she faces charges. Society today...:rolleyes:

Steve

Enjoying life!
nomoney said:
I'm all for disciplining other kids and having my kids diciplined by others when it's called for. But no matter what that is not a way to dicipline ANY kid.
What do you suggest she should have done? Given the boy a stern lecture? She put him back in his seat. She didn't slap him, she didn't punch him, she didn't choke him. She picked him and put him back in his seat.

nomoney

Steve said:
What do you suggest she should have done? Given the boy a stern lecture? She put him back in his seat. She didn't slap him, she didn't punch him, she didn't choke him. She picked him and put him back in his seat.
Looks to me like she put him back in his seat and shook him up and down a few times with her hand on his neck the whole time. :confused: I'd love to be able to hear what was being said...

and where was the bus driver during this?

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Steve said:
My favorite quote of that article:

You see, this 6-y.o. has never been confronted about taunting the other child on the school bus, not until the girl's foster mother takes care of the situation. And he can do whatever he pleases, but nobody else better lay a hand on him.

What I see on that tape is a fed-up adult putting that boy back in his seat where he belongs even while he protests. Notice how he gets up again to head to the back? Then foster moms has to teach him the same lesson again. Now she faces charges. Society today...:rolleyes:

Its cause she is white isn't? The little thug got what he deserved! :yay:

Mikeinsmd

Dougstermd said:
Its cause she is white isn't? The little thug got what he deserved! :yay:
She should have just wet his lips & stuck em to a window!! Or put velcro on the ceiling & hung em by his hair...... :jet:

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Steve said:
I agree, Steve. This type of behavior jeopardizes the safety of all the other students on the bus. Her actions were justified from what I could see.

rack'm

Jaded
Mikeinsmd said:
She should have just wet his lips & stuck em to a window!! Or put velcro on the ceiling & hung em by his hair...... :jet:

Good job, did you type that with or without your hood on. :duh:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
rack'm said:
Balls or beer?
I watched the video.. I don't see anything she did wrong.. Apparently the boy has NO respect for adults or authority. She didn't hit him, strike him or spank him, just tried to sit him in his seat and keep him there so she could get her duahgter off the bus.
If this goes to court the Prosecutor is insane!!

an NOMO I understand what you are saying, and feel the same way, but I would think your and my kids would never act like that. I'm sure the parent(s) were told numerous times and chose to do nothing, probably thought it was a joke, but if my 5 or 6 year old daughter is too scared to get off of the bus because she has to walk by this one little boy.. SOMEthing has to be done.

rack'm

Jaded
itsbob said:
I watched the video.. I don't see anything she did wrong.. Apparently the boy has NO respect for adults or authority. She didn't hit him, strike him or spank him, just tried to sit him in his seat and keep him there so she could get her duahgter off the bus.
If this goes to court the Prosecutor is insane!!

I agree, the kid needed his ass whopped but good and so does his mother for not being his parent and teaching him right from wrong.

My comment to Mike was over the "licking their lips and velcro" comment.