Flyer's and the Blackhawk's

donbarzini

We don't like him. At all.

:buddies:

Thanks. I bet she didn't even see my lips move. But seriously, I think he's just a "front-running" SOB. He probably thinks icing is what you put on a birthday cake.

And princess is just grumpy because my Bruins went further than her Sabres

Last edited:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Thanks. I bet she didn't even see my lips move. But seriously, I think he's just a "front-running" SOB. He probably thinks icing is what you put on a birthday cake.

And princess is just grumpy because my Bruins went further than her Sabres
I am not. I happy they got as far as they did.

Besides the Bruins have a few :hot: hockey players....mmmmm

Baz

This. ------------------>
Congrats to the Flyers on their Eastern Conference Championship. :clap:

Now that that's over with...GO HAWKS!!! :smile:

Should be fun!

flyersfan0044

Flyers fans?/Bars?

Hey everyone, fairly new to the somd area...been down here a few months....so I know this is going to be a stretch? are there any fellow flyers fans down here? any good places around the great mills/california area to check out that will have the game on (preferable with some hockey fans watching it)? Dont worry, I dont mind the caps. Any team that hates the penguins as much as the flyers does is ok in my book!

Hey everyone, fairly new to the somd area...been down here a few months....so I know this is going to be a stretch? are there any fellow flyers fans down here? any good places around the great mills/california area to check out that will have the game on (preferable with some hockey fans watching it)? Dont worry, I dont mind the caps. Any team that hates the penguins as much as the flyers does is ok in my book!

My guess would be Damon's, or maybe CIP.

Peter Forsberg

Come on Philly

Our father who art in Philly. Hockey be thy name.Thy will be done. The cup will be won. On ice, as well as in the stands. Give us this day our hockey sticks. And forgive us our penalties, as we forgive those who cross-check against us. Lead us not into elimination. But deliver us to victory. In the name of the fans, Lord Stanley, and in the name of the Flyers. Amen.

Baz

This. ------------------>
Carcillo had a great hit against Jeff Carter last night. :lol: Reminded me of Ovechkin plastering Nick Backstrom in last year's Game 7 debacle against the Pens.

Good times! :cheers:

LordStanley

I know nothing
A thing of Beauty!

Attachments

• tastykake stanley Cup.jpg
    tastykake stanley Cup.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 55