Flyer's and the Blackhawk's

OldHillcrestGuy

My condolences to Lord Stanley, :buddies: with the Flyers losing last night his hockey season game to an end just like all the Cap fans and Penquin fans season's did earlier. His season lasted longer because the Flyers did make it to the finals. Congrats go out to the Blackhawks for a great season, it was good to see some team win it, who had not won Lord Stanley's Cup in 40 some years.

LordStanley

I know nothing
My condolences to Lord Stanley, :buddies: with the Flyers losing last night his hockey season game to an end just like all the Cap fans and Penquin fans season's did earlier. His season lasted longer because the Flyers did make it to the finals. Congrats go out to the Blackhawks for a great season, it was good to see some team win it, who had not won Lord Stanley's Cup in 40 some years.

dissapointing loss last night... Neimi made some awesome saves towards the end of the third peroid which kept the game tied... Although the flyers still came out strong, our goalie didnt. That was one of the softest goals I have ever seen go in. Such a routine save....

Heart breaking... Simply Heartbreaking... Especially at home and having the Hawks skate around the Waco center infront of the philly fans.

Im usually an upbeat person, but today im just Blah...

Baz

This. ------------------>
I'm happy for the Blackhawks, their long suffering fans, and especially for Marian Hossa. His lifting of the Cup was well deserved and certainly overdue. He's a great player and seems to be a pretty good guy, as well. Good for him.

Attachments

• Hossa Cup.jpg
    Hossa Cup.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 53

nuttshack

Ok, I just woke from the Coma I fell into after the soft goal Leighton let in. It was a VERY ANTI-CLIMATIC win!!

The Philly curse was on for that one!! I was born and raised in Philly and believed in the William Penn curse.

Congrats to the Hawks they played a hell of a series!!