Flying snow chunks

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by yakky doodle
Ms. Voice of Reason here: Part of vehicle ownership is being responsible and maintaining your vehicle. This means keeping it clean and maintaining it so that it is not a hazard to other drivers on the road. Is clearing it of snow/ice any different than making sure your windshield wipers aren't dry-rotted, changing a burnt-out brake light or having your tires/brakes repaired/replaced when they are going out? If you can't maintain it, you shouldn't be driving it. :ohwell:

Okay, Ms. Voice of Reason has left the room now. Yakky has returned :biggrin:

Couldn't have stated it better my self.. But somehow i'm sure someone would twist it around and say its a violation of their civil rights (the big thing these days) to go out in the cold and remove snow from their cars.

Or the simply excuse they "can't do it".. If you can walk your tired old butt out to the car, I think you can manage to clean it off.. If not, probably shouldn't be driving in the first place.

J

justhangn

Ms. Voice of Reason here: Part of vehicle ownership is being responsible and maintaining your vehicle. This means keeping it clean and maintaining it so that it is not a hazard to other drivers on the road.

Over the knee with Ms. Reason!!

Isn't keeping a safe following distance ALSO part of operating a vehicle in a safe mannor??

yakky doodle

Originally posted by justhangn
Over the knee with Ms. Reason!!

Isn't keeping a safe following distance ALSO part of operating a vehicle in a safe mannor??

yes, of course following at a safe distance is important; but I figured you all knew that already since you stated such. :biggrin:

now, just how many of you who don't clean off the snow/ice from your car NEVER, EVER, EVER ride up on the tail end of the Q-Tips driving 20 mph in the fast lane that we complained about just a few weeks or so ago? :really:

:biggrin:

J

justhangn

now, just how many of you who don't clean off the snow/ice from your car NEVER, EVER, EVER ride up on the tail end of the Q-Tips driving 20 mph in the fast lane that we complained about just a few weeks or so ago? :really:

:biggrin:

They DO NOT drive fast enough to make the snow come off. :wink:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I NEVER tail-gate.

But I have sent a few tail-gaters back to the mechanic to have their brakes replaced.... And the pucker mark pounded down on the seat!

If I'm doin 50+ and you are right on the ### of my truck... Get ready to slam on your brakes! :mad: