Football Pool - Week 1

BuddyLee

Football addict
yeah...this is a tricky start to the season...it's kinda like the College Season last year where everything got turned upside down....after week One i really don't have a great sense of what to think..and some of these matchups for this week make it even harder...
I thought I had it good with 11 points this week and I barely made it to the middle of the pack. Most people did very well this week.

It's when the Bye's start coming in that things start evening out.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
11 points...

I thought I had it good with 11 points this week and I barely made it to the middle of the pack. Most people did very well this week.

It's when the Bye's start coming in that things start evening out.

...per week last year would have been, I think, #1.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The Jags...

I hope Garrard is practicing throwing on his back because that's where he's gonna' be without most of his line, which was either shot or injured in week one.

...are hurtin' puppies. They'll be lucky to go 8-8 after this disaster. We need larger rosters so teams have more depth.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It's gonna...

We need to have a "missed the 5 pointer" list. That way we can all point and laugh at those who missed it.:evil:

...be weird just getting used to this many people.

I'm scared to tell otter that we should have had 8 divisions, 2 leagues and have a 'schedule' where you're playing one on one each week, like for real. 2 games each against your division foes, etc and so on.

He might have me shot. :jameo:

Pete

Repete
OK after opening a serious can of whoop ass on almost everyone this week with my astounding picks I am going to prove I am not concieted nor a gloater, I am going to consider tanking this week. I may just sandbag and get 4 points or even less just to let you get close. Maybe I wont.

Otter

Nothing to see here
OK after opening a serious can of whoop ass on almost everyone this week with my astounding picks I am going to prove I am not concieted nor a gloater, I am going to consider tanking this week. I may just sandbag and get 4 points or even less just to let you get close. Maybe I wont.

Shoulda low keyed it the first week like some did.

D

dems4me

I have a couple friends looking over my shoulder and keeping my mistakes to a minimum. :yay:

Thanks Otter for handling this :huggy: I can't believe you were up at 4:43am working on this :shocking: Wow!! Thanks again! :huggy:

Rael

Supper's Ready
I'll be tracking some of the stats, having a little fun with Excel at the same time. :cheers:

Attachments

• 2008 week 1.jpg
    2008 week 1.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 28