Football Pool - Week 1

Rael

Supper's Ready
Rael- I made a couple of switches.

Thanks for running the pool this year!:buddies:
Got 'em. :yay: Thanks for posting that you made the changes. I usually do a cursory check through the thread before I post it each week, but it helps if everyone either PMs or posts that they made a change to their picks.
Uh, is it too late for me to change my pick on the Patriots/Bengals game? :lol:
Yeah, saw that, too. Even though I know you're joking on making the change, it's worth pointing out to the new players that changes can be made right up until kick-off of the first game that week.

For everyone: I'll post everyone's picks right around game time tonight, still waiting for one player's 5-point pick. Please make sure what I posted is what you picked, and let me know if it isn't (every week, and the same with the scorecard).

From next week and on, the gap between when I post the line and you have to pick is a lot shorter. Thanks for being on-time, it helps me out immensely. :buddies:

Rael - got completely lost with time (busy at work...)

I know the season started, but could you toss me into a division? I'll take last nights game as a no-pick loss to be fair...

If so -

Jaguars -2.5 Broncos
Titans -6.5 Raiders
Patriots -4.5 Bengals
Buccs -3 Browns
Texans 2.5 Colts
Bears -6 Lions
Steelers 2.5 Falcons
Bills 3 Dolphins
Giants -7 Panthers
Eagles 2.5 Packers
Rams 4 Cardinals
Seahawks 2.5 49ers
Redskins 3.5 Cowboys
Jets -2.5 Ravens +5
Chiefs 5 Chargers

Last edited:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Rael - got completely lost with time (busy at work...)

I know the season started, but could you toss me into a division? I'll take last nights game as a no-pick loss to be fair...

If so -

Jaguars -2.5 Broncos
Titans -6.5 Raiders
Patriots -4.5 Bengals
Buccs -3 Browns
Texans 2.5 Colts
Bears -6 Lions
Steelers 2.5 Falcons
Bills 3 Dolphins
Giants -7 Panthers
Eagles 2.5 Packers
Rams 4 Cardinals
Seahawks 2.5 49ers
Redskins 3.5 Cowboys
Jets -2.5 Ravens +5
Chiefs 5 Chargers

I'll put you in the mighty north division. If anyone in another division drops out, you'll move in their spot. :yay: Welcome back. :buddies:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Here are the Week 1 picks. Please make sure what I think you picked is what you think you picked. :lol:

2010 Week 1 Scorecard.jpg

edit: Corrected FireBrand's raw score from 12-4 to 8-8 and all subsequent scorecards through Week 4.

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Only 3 people picked the Texans, wow.
I was tempted to pick them too.

The Colts had beaten them 15-1. Just can't pick them until they show something.

How about Arian Foster rushing 33 times for 231 yards and 3 TD's. Glad I picked up that sleeper in fantasy.:yahoo:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Okay, all my teams now are tanking, what's up with that?

Why does it feel like it's taking forever for 8:00 to get here. I'll actually get to see the 'Skins game tonight, but jeeze, this day is going slow.

Last edited:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Denver played the Jags a little too close for comfort today. It may have been ugly but a win is a win. Jack Del Rio is still a moron though. :smile: