Football Pool - Week 12

puggymom

EEERRRRR!!!:cds: stupid Pittsburgh....not only were you my 5 pt'er but I picked Roethlisberger as my FF started and benched Brady (who had just shy of 40 pts this week).

But at least the Dolphins won. :D

Last edited:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Im right there with you, had my best week ever last week, back in the toilet today, got 2 out 3 right on Thursday and think I may only get 2 right out of what 13 today. :bawl:

I think I'm sitting at 10 right now with two games to go. If I hadn't gotten my 5er, I'd be in big trouble.

OldHillcrestGuy

BuddyLee your just happy cause I will be in the basement by myself, instead of enjoying your company for the past several weeks. BayKat, is that 10 right or 10 wrong so far.

I usually always take the Colts and for some reason I took the Chargers and its not looking to good there either, the way Colts went right down the field and scored.

Last edited:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Counting my 5er, I have 10, if I hadn't gotten my 5er, I would only have 5

My picks took a dump again. Missed my 5er thanks to the Eagles....guess they aren't that good after all,......too bad the Giants couldn't have lost as well since they didn't cover......

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Well, the Colts are coming back, there may still be hope for me.

Edit: Nevermind

Last edited:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Looks like it's going to be a tight pool playoff race.

Final scorecard...

2010 Week 12 Scorecard 49ers.jpg

:buddies:

Last edited:
R

retiredweaxman

RAEL - If I remember the rules correctly, the Divisional winners each progress to the playoffs as well as the 8 highest scores. If that is correct, no matter who wins tonight, the cutoff, as of right now, is 105 by my count...

I may be wrong and if I am, please feel free to correct me.

Rael

Supper's Ready
RAEL - If I remember the rules correctly, the Divisional winners each progress to the playoffs as well as the 8 highest scores. If that is correct, no matter who wins tonight, the cutoff, as of right now, is 105 by my count...

I may be wrong and if I am, please feel free to correct me.

:yeahthat:

Divisional winners earn the four top seeds in the playoffs. The rest are seeded by total points first, then by number of fivers, then raw score (then by a flip of the coin).

Depending upon who wins tonight, I think the playoff cutoff score is either 105 (if the Cards win) or 104 if the Niners win (but I haven't looked at it too closely yet, there were tiebreakers involved, too). :nerd:
:lol:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
:yeahthat:

Divisional winners earn the four top seeds in the playoffs. The rest are seeded by total points first, then by number of fivers, then raw score (then by a flip of the coin).

Depending upon who wins tonight, I think the playoff cutoff score is either 105 (if the Cards win) or 104 if the Niners win (but I haven't looked at it too closely yet, there were tiebreakers involved, too). :nerd:
:lol:

Hot damn! Come on Cardinals. :1bdz::drummer: