Attachments

• Eagles logo.jpg
    Eagles logo.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 39

Rael

Supper's Ready
I was one.:howdy:

A Vick pick. Too bad it wasn't a pick 6.:buddies:

:yeahthat: Bay Kat also took the Texans. As much as I want the Eagles to lose this one, I truly thought this would be a blow out in favor of the Eagles. I'm liking the Texans game plan, a lot more even than I thought it would be. I'm thinking the Texans can win this if they keep Vick off of the field (and keep getting to him when he is). :yay:

BuddyLee

Football addict
:yeahthat: Bay Kat also took the Texans. As much as I want the Eagles to lose this one, I truly thought this would be a blow out in favor of the Eagles. I'm liking the Texans game plan, a lot more even than I thought it would be. I'm thinking the Texans can win this if they keep Vick off of the field (and keep getting to him when he is). :yay:

As my team found out earlier in the season, you can never count out Houston. Not with the league leading rusher, a top rated passer and perhaps the most clutch receiver in the game.

That 8 point line was too high for me.

Rael

Supper's Ready
As my team found out earlier in the season, you can never count out Houston. Not with the league leading rusher, a top rated passer and perhaps the most clutch receiver in the game.

That 8 point line was too high for me.

8 points and over seems to be a lot for almost any match this year (BEFORE the game is played, of course). :lol:

Last week I looked at a few different sources before I believed the Browns were really favored by 11 (even though they were playing against the Panthers).

Bay_Kat

Tropical

Lotta good it did me. Missed the game, had to get to bed early. Headed to MD this morning and I'll probably be too busy to see any games up until Monday night when I get back home. Nice to know I'm off to such a lovely start. :sarcasm: Have a great weekend everyone!:buddies:

OldHillcrestGuy

What a nice feeling going into the weekend knowing you hit your 5 pointer. :yahoo: Hell I only got 5 points all of last week.

I should send a thank you card to the Eagles receiver Celek for that heads up play 3rd down and 16 at the 21 yard line of the Texans and he catches that pass and extends his body out far enough to pickup the first down with less then 3 minutes to go, otherwise they would have kicked a field goal and not covered the spread, didnt hurt either that Schaub fumbled the ball and Eagles recovered with less then 2 minutes to go.

Last edited: