49ers -4.5 Seahawks
Bears 3 Patriots
Jets -5.5 Dolphins
Cardinals 4.5 Broncos
Chargers -7 Chiefs
Cowboys 3.5 Eagles 5pts
Texans 3 Ravens

OldHillcrestGuy

Titan/Colt game, it sucks to lose this one on the last play of the game with no time left on the clock, when I have Colts as my 5 pointer, they were up by 21 in the first half and let the Titans back into the game. :faint:

thurley42

HY;FR
I feel your pain brother. Its sucks to know we have already lost our 5 pointer before the games on Sunday even get started.:doh:
Thats about the 3rd or 4th time that the Colts have screwed me this year as my 5 pointer.

I call shenanigans....they knew the spread and wanted to let the bastards cover..

Rael

Supper's Ready
I call shenanigans....they knew the spread and wanted to let the bastards cover..

:killingme

An insider e-mails me every Thursday afternoon and asks what the line is going to be for the SoMD football pool so they can fix the plays.

:killingme

Kidding aside, it does seem sometimes like those lines are called from Vegas for a reason. I went to bed thinking "eh, Colts look like they have this one fairly well locked up on the spread".

I woke up and saw - nope.

Congrats to those who picked the Titans (Merlin, Ponytail, and SOMDRAVEN).

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
What's more evident as someone having inside info is Merlin, Ponytail, and SOMDRAVEN picking the Titans;at least 3 of us know football......Congrats!

Ponytail

What's more evident as someone having inside info is Merlin, Ponytail, and SOMDRAVEN picking the Titans;at least 3 of us know football......Congrats!

:lol: We'll see... LOTS of football left to be played. But there's NO way I was picking that game for the 5'r. Simply put, I thought the spread was way too large for the way the Colts have been getting beat up for the last few weeks. Got lucky on that thought, I think. :lol:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
I really wanted the Titans to win that game. Now I have to sweat bullets during the Jacksonville/Oakland game.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Here are your picks for week 14... good luck, all. :buddies:

2010 Week 14 Picks.jpg