Football Pool - Week 14

Rael

Supper's Ready
Rael, can you go over the playoff structure for the newbs, and people like me who are too absent minded to rememeber? How many go besides the division leader?:buddies:

Thanks again for putting this together....it's alot less stressful than some of my Fantasy leagues, but just as enjoyable.
Will do, and you're welcome, and thanks. I'll dig around for last year's and start a tread. But I'm going to basically run it as much as I can like the NFL with 'fake' bye weeks (still gotta play, it's just mostly for there brackets and tie breaking )for the division winners and try to set it up to have the lowest seeds playing the highest, etc.
My raw picks are near the top of the league, but I can not buy a 5 pointer this year - frustrating as hell. :bawl:
I'm not having a big fiver year either, plus raw picks are way down from what I used to do.

psst, who ya picking' this week? :lol:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Freaking 49'ers.......would have had me right up there tied for overall score.....

Rael, can you go over the playoff structure for the newbs, and people like me who are too absent minded to rememeber? How many go besides the division leader?:buddies:

Thanks again for putting this together....it's alot less stressful than some of my Fantasy leagues, but just as enjoyable.

Easy.... I'm not a newb, but I've never made the playoffs so I've never paid attention to the details :lmao:

PS - 5 :neener:

thurley42

HY;FR
Easy.... I'm not a newb, but I've never made the playoffs so I've never paid attention to the details :lmao:

PS - 5 :neener:

Last year was my first year...pretty much like this year....finish the season strong....last year I was the 1 seed and had a bye.....then retiredweaxman kindly deposited me on my keister in the 2nd round....:killingme

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Last year was my first year...pretty much like this year....finish the season strong....last year I was the 1 seed and had a bye.....then retiredweaxman kindly deposited me on my keister in the 2nd round....:killingme

Yeah, I need to get my stuff together... not sure if I want home internet field advantage throughout the playoffs... Or if I want to have a road game or not :lol:

I say this, with intention to not completely blow chunks and some how miss the playoffs :lmao:

3 weeks remaining .:coffee: Anyone can win our division:buddies: . I'm watching :popcorn:for Clevalley to blow by everyone at turn 4 like he did in SOMD NASCAR

:nono: no bad voodoo here, keep that over in the Nascar threads :lol: