Raiders 1 Lions
Cardinals -6.5 Browns
Eagles -2.5 Jets
Broncos 6.5 Patriots
Chargers 2.5 Ravens
49ers -1 Steelers

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Aw, damn... they couldn't complete the comeback. :frown: They were only behind by 27 points following that touchdown with 59 seconds left. :sarcasm:

OldHillcrestGuy

Titled not off to a good start this week, no 17 points this week, missed first game and blew his 5 pointer. :yahoo: Time for me to pull back ahead of him. I almost picked that game as my 5 pointer with Atlanta winning, kicking myself for not doing it.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Falcons -11 Jaguars (already placed)
Buccs 7 Cowboys 5 pts
Rams 6 Bengals
Bills -1 Dolphins
Giants -7 Redskins
Colts 6.5 Titans
Bears -4 Seahawks
Chiefs 13.5 Packers
Texans -6.5 Panthers
Vikings 7 Saints
Raiders 1 Lions
Cardinals -6.5 Browns
Eagles -2.5 Jets
Broncos 6.5 Patriots
Chargers 2.5 Ravens
49ers -1 Steelers

Not that my picks even matter :bawl:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Had to check my calendar for a second after waking up from a short nap. The Cowboys - Buccs game is about to start and it starts displaying the Thursday Night Football banner [special edition]. :confused:

Too costly to make a Saturday Night Football opener? :lol:

R

retiredweaxman

RAEL - I noticed 3 people with an asterisk next to their JAGS picks. What does the asterisk mean?

DipStick

Titled not off to a good start this week, no 17 points this week, missed first game and blew his 5 pointer. :yahoo: Time for me to pull back ahead of him. I almost picked that game as my 5 pointer with Atlanta winning, kicking myself for not doing it.

I'm a Jacksonville fan and I wouldn't have blown a pick like that :killingme

That's this week's "Reed Sorenson" pick :roflmao:

DipStick

Had to check my calendar for a second after waking up from a short nap. The Cowboys - Buccs game is about to start and it starts displaying the Thursday Night Football banner [special edition]. :confused:

Too costly to make a Saturday Night Football opener? :lol:

NBC does the same thing with the season opener and the wild card playoffs.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Wow, horrible week for me, even if my team wins tonight, if anyone wants a certain team to lose next week, let me know and I'll pick them as my winner and they'll be sure to lose.

I'm a Jacksonville fan and I wouldn't have blown a pick like that :killingme

That's this week's "Reed Sorenson" pick :roflmao:

That is why I went with the Giants - I thought the Redskins were going to get railroaded this weekend... who would've thought they would've won that game?!?!

Rael

Supper's Ready
Week 15 Scorecard...

Sure seemed like a backwards scoring week (Chiefs over Pack, Seattle over the Bears by that much, Panthers over Texans, Eagles way over Jets, and Chargers kill the Ravens). I thought the Redskins would give the Giants a good fight and be down to the last play, but I didn't think the Giants would forfeit by not showing up. But I definitely credit the Skins for showing up and playing hard. Dang. Again.

Scorecard...

Niners...

View attachment 2011 Week 15 Scorecard 49ers.pdf

:buddies:

Last edited: