Texans
Chargers
Buccs
Giants
Eagles
Falcons

Rael

Supper's Ready
Posting this while I can, even though it's early. If anyone makes any changes before midnight tonight, I'll make sure to get to them (just won't be any time soon) sometime this weekend (just not sure when yet).

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas. And good luck, all. :buddies:

2010 Week 16 Picks.jpg

Last edited:

thurley42

HY;FR
Cowbous
Lions
bears
patriot
skins
Chiefs
Ravens 5
Colts
Texans
Chargers
giants
Seahawks
Eagles
Falcons
Thanks

Last edited:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
everybody took a loss on the cowboys this week. One person a little more than the rest.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Posting this while I can, even though it's early. If anyone makes any changes before midnight tonight, I'll make sure to get to them (just won't be any time soon) sometime this weekend (just not sure when yet).

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas. And good luck, all. :buddies:

View attachment 79393

What happened to struggler44?

Rael

Supper's Ready
What happened to struggler44?

It wasn't his fault! Honest! He ran outta gas. He had a flat tire. He didn't have enough money for cab fare. His tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from outta town. Someone stole his car. There was an earthquake, a terrible flood, locusts. It wasn't his fault!! I swear to God!!

:shrug:

He had other things going on and had to step away. Just seemed like the right tinme to put in the Jake Blues Brothers bit in there. :lol;

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
It wasn't his fault! Honest! He ran outta gas. He had a flat tire. He didn't have enough money for cab fare. His tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from outta town. Someone stole his car. There was an earthquake, a terrible flood, locusts. It wasn't his fault!! I swear to God!!

:shrug:

He had other things going on and had to step away. Just seemed like the right tinme to put in the Jake Blues Brothers bit in there. :lol;

If there was a lot of alcohol involved it sounds like a great party.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Scorecard for Week 16...

Playoff contenders as of the end of week 16 all have a score of 150 or higher. Please make sure your score is correct, thanks. :buddies:

A surprising, but welcome Vikings win. GO BEARS and GO GIANTS in week 17! :lol:

2010 Week 16 Scorecard Vikings.jpg

Last edited:
Not to mention the two highest raw scores, also in the east. :yay:

:yay: I've already accomplished my goal - beating the (hypothetical) vig. No matter what happens tonight and with week 17 (i.e even if I'm wrong on the remaining 17 games), I'll have beaten even a 110 to win 100 structure.

donbarzini

:yay: I've already accomplished my goal - beating the (hypothetical) vig. No matter what happens tonight and with week 17 (i.e even if I'm wrong on the remaining 17 games), I'll have beaten even a 110 to win 100 structure.

You have kicked our collective a$$es to the point that if you had done better than .500 on your 5's you would look like Secretariat @ the Belmont