Football Pool - Week 2

Rael

Supper's Ready
Week 2 scorecard. Please make sure your scores are correct (and let me know if they aren't). I'll have the week 3 lines posted around 5:00 p.m. this afternoon.

2011 Week 2 Scorecard Giants.jpg

:buddies:

Last edited:

Rael

Supper's Ready
When was the last time an entire division failed to get their fiver.

Last year, there was one week (week 2) when two entire divisions didn't make their fiver. But there were also 6 times in 2010 that a single division all missed. There were none in 2009 or 2008 on a quick scan, but there were also 32 players in both of those years. There were several weeks when there was only one five-point winner in 2008 and 2009.

But that didn't answer your question. :lol:

The last time it happened was in week 12 last year.

:buddies:

R

retiredweaxman

Trust me...I know...giving away 4.5 on my 5 pointer. This might come back and bite me where the sun doesn't shine.

1 out of 14 on 3rd downs in the first 2 weeks. Not an indication of success.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Trust me...I know...giving away 4.5 on my 5 pointer. This might come back and bite me where the sun doesn't shine.

1 out of 14 on 3rd downs in the first 2 weeks. Not an indication of success.

Maybe a better second half, or getting an extremely slow start for the Giants. Stats between the two teams lean to the Rams big time despite the score at 9:42 to go in the first half.

R

retiredweaxman

Or maybe the Rams figure out how to score when they get inside the 35 and bury the Giants..

I can't figure out how this game is going to turn out. Giants are ahead by pure luck (heads up play by Boley cuz Caddy fell asleep) and, you are right, Rams are definitely outplaying the G-Men...

SoMDGirl42

Yeah, I'm still searching for that horse shoe I had from week 1 :ohwell:

Hopefully I find it before I put in this weeks picks :lmao:

Yeah? Well I'm getting kinda of tired of you just edging me out, so bend over and I'll shove something up there and push it out through your nose (the horseshoe that is :biggrin:) :killingme