Football Pool - Week 3

R

retiredweaxman

Lost my 5 pointer too :(

Looks like 7 right with 2 to play..9 points tops for the week.

Ponytail

Finally hit my 5'r, as well as more than a few others. Think I may have gained some ground.:buddies:,

13 points so far...I think.
:yahoo:

Last edited:

Rael

Supper's Ready
I can't hit my 5 pointer.
And this is why we, the non-five pointer hitters are mostly bottom dwellers so far. :lol:
Finally hit my 5'r, as well as more than a few others. Think I may have gained some ground.:buddies:,

13 points so far...I think.
:yahoo:
If the Bears win, you'll have climbed into 3rd place in the east. If the Packers win tonight, a different story. :buddies:
So, were my picks accepted or not?
For those who didn't make the cut-off of midnight Friday (you weren't alone this week), I used the teams which were favored to win, with their five point pick being the Monday night favorite. There aren't many rules in this, but the ones we have I need to stick with just to be fair to everyone. :buddies:Football Pool rules

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
For those who didn't make the cut-off of midnight Friday (you weren't alone this week), I used the teams which were favored to win, with their five point pick being the Monday night favorite. There aren't many rules in this, but the ones we have I need to stick with just to be fair to everyone. :buddies:Football Pool rules

R, greatly appreciate all you do for the pool.

V/r
DW

Rael

Supper's Ready
Week 3 Scorecard...

Bears beat the spread tonight on MNF, so here are the results on the scorecard...

2010 Week 3 Scorecard Bears.jpg

Please make sure your scores are accurate, and let me know if they're not. :buddies:

I've asked donbarzini to fill in for week 4 since I won't be anywhere near a PC all of tomorrow. As soon as the lines are out there (usually sometime in the late afternoon), he'll post them. I'll still keep score this week, it's just to make sure you have enough time to make your picks. Thanks, donbarzini. :buddies:

edit: Continued FireBrand's earlier (week 1 correction) and also corrected Rael's Week 3 raw score from 11-6 to 11-5. Continued this into Week 4 scorecard as well.

Last edited: