Football Pool - Week 3

thurley42

HY;FR
No, no, no, no, no. Having a little skin in the game - no matter the relative consequence and no matter how well positioned it turns out that skin was - makes everything more enjoyable. The enjoyment doesn't come from doing well (that's what the accolades and other rewards are for), but from the effort and not-yet knowing.

:buddies::buddies::buddies:

Baz

This. ------------------>
No, no, no, no, no. Having a little skin in the game - no matter the relative consequence and no matter how well positioned it turns out that skin was - makes everything more enjoyable. The enjoyment doesn't come from doing well (that's what the accolades and other rewards are for), but from the effort and not-yet knowing.

:yeahthat:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Um, they were up against the Packers. I love my team, but DA BEARS had no chance. :lol:

Da Bears...had the coolest, best executed trick plays I've seen in years. Too bad one of da bears wasn't on the same page as the rest of the team and got a penalty to negate the TD.

lovinmaryland

Da Bears...had the coolest, best executed trick plays I've seen in years. Too bad one of da bears wasn't on the same page as the rest of the team and got a penalty to negate the TD.

Thats the one I was talking about. Man that was a great play!!! Hubby was in a berry berry bad mood after that play :lol:

R

retiredweaxman

Yeah, me too... They were my 5er :banghead:

I picked the Stealers (mis-spelled on purpose - think back to SB 40 and Seattle)...Now maybe you can understand why I am not a fan of theirs...

I needed the 5er this week too!!!

Rael

Supper's Ready
Week 3 Scorecard...

Redskins take the line on MNF. Here's the scorecard for the end of week 3. Bay Kat tops the score this week with 16 pts - you go girl :yay: And Tilted with 14 this week leads the league with 36 total. I see a pattern here from last year. :yay:

2011 Week 3 Scorecard Redskins.jpg

Please make sure the points I think you have are the points you think you have, and let me know if the card isn't right. I should have the week 4 line up by early evening tonight. Thanks.
:buddies:

edit: Correction to clevalley's week 3 score, it should be 10 and not 11.

Last edited: