Football Pool - Week 6

Pete

Repete
otter said:
8 people had 5pters going in the early games and no one hit it.
Lions get the snot kicked out of them every week, winless. Bills played the Pats close, beat Miami and Minnesota. No spread :banghead:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
I think us boys just got our :buttkick: by the girl.

Oh the pain and the shame.:drama:

I sure hope nobody turns us in to the Manly Man department of vital statistics. I know there are a few of you in question and under investigation.
I would hate to see any of my football brethren get their manly man status revoked and be forced to pee like women.
Remember to pee standing up is not a right it's a privilege!

Your Bro
Gumbo :snacks:

Last edited:

Otter

Nothing to see here
gumbo said:

I sure hope nobody turns us in to the Manly Man department of vital statistics. I know there are a few of you in question and under investigation.
I would hate to see any of my football brethren get their manly man status revoked and be forced to pee like women.

Your Bro

Larry will beat the girl..they are tied and both have the same picks for the remaining games..he will be closer in total points so he will win the week.

onebdzee

off the shelf
gumbo said:

Your Bro

*dancing around the "manly men"*

:razz: you got beat by a girl, you got beat by a girl, you got beat by a girl :razz:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Pete said:
Next thing you know they will let girls drive trucks and vote.

Amazingly enough....some do

and I've even been told that they have been seen in public without their man and they were wearing...............

*looking around for one of the "elders"*

...............short pants :faint:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
otter said:
Larry will beat the girl..they are tied and both have the same picks for the remaining games..he will be closer in total points so he will win the week.
500 :faint:
I think she got her NASCAR laps mixed up with her NFL scores.

You go Larry :yay:

mainman

Set Trippin
donbarzini said:
4 points.......4 STINKIN' POINTS!!??!!

I will now retire to my Sicilian villa and die sitting in my chair eating an orange.
:roflmao: :coffeespray: Thanks for that...

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Larry Gude said:
...just compute my two week average.

:jameo:
From Outhouse to Penthouse. :yay:

Your two week average is close to mine, I'm just a little more consistent at bad picks.

The funny part is that all my original picks were all good and the Giants were my 5 pointer, but noooooooo I just had to read the stinkin sports page.:banghead:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Week 6 Results

For the week -

Larry 12
BS Gal 12
Airgasm 10
MainMan 9
Firebrand 9
Daddy-O 7
Gumbo 6
Pete 6