Football Pool - Week 7

thurley42

HY;FR
:smack: You're only one point from 2nd and 6 points from the leed.

One good week and a slip up by BuddyLee and you're in the leed.

Ha! I appreciate your confidence....but A. my skills are fading fast...and B. Buddy hasn't had a bad week really so....

LordStanley

I know nothing
Since Buddy Lee and I are tied at 75 each, that would require Buddy Lee and I both to slip up, and that ain't gonna happen :pete::fingerscrossed:

Now if I could just figure out a way to give Lord Stanley a temporary head injury for the rest of the season, I may just have a chance. Buddylee can be easily distracted.:killingme

Dont worry... Its a long season. Im sure it will come down to the wire for all of us.

These teams have been too unpredictable this year for anyone to take a commmanding lead.

SoMDGirl42

Anyone have a suggestion on how to give LordStanley a temporary head injury for the next few weeks to I can climb on top? Should I post this in the medical forum? :shrug:

BuddyLee

Football addict
:smack: You're only one point from 2nd and 6 points from the leed.

One good week and a slip up by BuddyLee and you're in the leed.
It's stressful being in the top position.:lol:

Looks like Ottah shot up a few spots with that 12 spot. The division is getting neck-to-neck.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Un-official early spreads...

<CENTER>NFL Point Spreads For Week 8 - Week Eight NFL Football Point Spread - NFL Spreads 10/26 - 10/27, 2008
</CENTER>
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans]<TABLE cellSpacing=8 cols=4 cellPadding=4 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="26%">Date & Time</TD><TD width="28%">Favorite</TD><TD width="18%">Spread</TD><TD width="28%">Underdog</TD></TR><TR><TD>10/26 1:00 ET</TD><TD>At Baltimore</TD><TD>-6.5</TD><TD>Oakland</TD></TR><TR><TD>10/26 1:00 ET</TD><TD>San Diego</TD><TD>-3.5</TD><TD>New Orleans
[SIZE=-1](At London)
</TD></TR><TR><TD>10/26 1:00 ET</TD><TD>At NY Jets</TD><TD>-13</TD><TD>Kansas City</TD></TR><TR><TD>10/26 1:00 ET</TD><TD>Buffalo</TD><TD>-1.5</TD><TD>At Miami</TD></TR><TR><TD>10/26 1:00 ET</TD><TD>At Dallas</TD><TD>-3.5</TD><TD>Tampa Bay</TD></TR><TR><TD>10/26 1:00 ET</TD><TD>At Philadelphia</TD><TD>-9</TD><TD>Atlanta</TD></TR><TR><TD>10/26 1:00 ET</TD><TD>At New England</TD><TD>-7</TD><TD>St. Louis</TD></TR><TR><TD>10/26 1:00 ET</TD><TD>At Carolina</TD><TD>-4.5</TD><TD>Arizona</TD></TR><TR><TD>10/26 1:00 ET</TD><TD>Washington</TD><TD>-8.5</TD><TD>At Detroit</TD></TR><TR><TD>10/26 4:05 ET</TD><TD>At Jacksonville</TD><TD>-7</TD><TD>Cleveland</TD></TR><TR><TD>10/26 4:15 ET</TD><TD>At Pittsburgh</TD><TD>-3</TD><TD>NY Giants</TD></TR><TR><TD>10/26 4:15 ET</TD><TD>At San Francisco</TD><TD>-4.5</TD><TD>Seattle</TD></TR><TR><TD>10/26 4:05 ET</TD><TD>At Houston</TD><TD>-9.5</TD><TD>Cincinnati</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<CENTER>Monday Night Football Point Spread </CENTER>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans]<TABLE cellSpacing=8 cols=4 cellPadding=4 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="26%"></TD><TD width="28%"></TD><TD width="18%"></TD><TD width="28%"></TD></TR><TR><TD>10/27 8:35 ET</TD><TD>At Tennessee</TD><TD>-4</TD><TD>Indianapolis</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

OldHillcrestGuy

I like my division (South) we have parity, :yahoo: closest division from top to bottom. With the number of people who picked the Jets for there 5 pointer alot of us would have had a pretty good weekend had they covered the spread and won.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
It's stressful being in the top position.:lol:.

Look whats happened to me every year. It's frustrating as hell.
So this year I'm trying a different strategy.
I'll get back with you as soon as I figure out exactly what strategy that is.

T

toppick08

I like my division (South) we have parity, :yahoo: closest division from top to bottom. With the number of people who picked the Jets for there 5 pointer alot of us would have had a pretty good weekend had they covered the spread and won.

:yay:

Thanks OHC for making me look like I don't suck too bad.....:lol:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Week 7 history report... damn it's been a tough year in predictability for me!

Or should I say predictably low? :lol: Here are the numbers week by week...(you may have to click to expand the view once you open it).

Attachments

• week 7 summary.jpg
    week 7 summary.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 25