Football Pool - Week 7

Rael

Supper's Ready
This is a horrible, crappy game.

Reverse psychology? :lol:

...the bookies are going to make money off this match. Well, I guess I'll have to see how the second half plays out.

I can't believe the stats so far.

Ravens 4 total yards w/ 5:58 to go in the 2nd quarter, I expect this to change in the second half significantly. And Jaguars ToP 14:17 to Ravens' ToP of 9:45, too. Surprised it's only 6-0.

OldHillcrestGuy

OH My God, just turned game on whats with the Ravens, Now they cant even pickup a fumble, fall on it dont try to pick it up and run. Maybe they will wake up in the second half, I really need my 5 point pick this week.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Ravens finally wake up..

I hope they win -- Del Rio's good as gone if the Jags lose another game.

DipStick

Josh Scobee has taken over for Maurice Jones-Drew as the Jaguars one man offense tonight.

DipStick

INTERCEPTION! GAME OVER! JAGUARS WIN!

Four field goals, and Jack Del Rio lives to see another week. Blaine Gabbert's first career win as an NFL quarterback.

Last edited:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
First try on putting up a scorecard on this (yes, the old PC died a slow death...so now I'm adjusting to a completely new system - went to a MAC for the first time). So, let me know if it's legible or too small, etc.

Both scorecards are here, I'll delete the wrong one tomorrow morning.

A Ravens win...
View attachment 83455

and if the Jags beat the line...
View attachment 83458

and yes Wildcat97, you really did score 1 point (if the Jaguars win that is). That would be a first for me seeing that here. :killingme

Sorry, probably going to be my turn next week. :lmao:

:buddies:

I say, F the 4-5 people who did good, and to save face for all of us who did piss poor, we just throw this week out and try again next week :biggrin:

Wildcat97

And Wildcat97 (who is openly gay) gets a 1, and still leads his division :faint: WTF, OVER!!!!

:roflmao:

Guess now I am openly gay...I thought we had a secret together!! So much for our rendez-vous together... Good times...

As for the division lead...I got nothing to say! :boxing: