Football Pool - Week 7

Otter

Nothing to see here
Pete said:
How exactly does a team that nearly beat the Bears on Monday get ass dusted by the worst team in the NFL today?

I'm sure there are thousands of people asking that same question. I imagine the D-coaches of the Raiders threw alot of stuff at Leinhart(sp?) that made him uncomfortable during the Bears game.

As for the Skins, they are not gonna win throwing those dink passes..You have to go long 3 or 4 times a game whether you complete them or not. Brunell will not be starting the next game.

Pete

Repete
otter said:
I'm sure there are thousands of people asking that same question. I imagine the D-coaches of the Raiders threw alot of stuff at Leinhart(sp?) that made him uncomfortable during the Bears game.

As for the Skins, they are not gonna win throwing those dink passes..You have to go long 3 or 4 times a game whether you complete them or not. Brunell will not be starting the next game.
Well I read just before game time that Green demoted the O coordinator the day after they put 20+ on the Bears, the #1 defense in the NFL because of "lack of points". :confused:

you really think Gibbs is going to pass the ball off to the youngster after sticking with Brunnel so hard? Honestly I don't think it is Brunnel's fault. Like you said you cannot win throwing dink 4 yard passes when you are 3rd and 9 because you got stuffed twice trying to run up the gut.

The secondary needs to get horse whipped as much as they are getting beat. I really like Archaletta because he is tough and a good run stopper but he gets beat like a dime store drum on pass plays as do the corners.

Last edited:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Pete said:
Well I read just before game time that Green demoted the O coordinator the day after they put 20+ on the Bears, the #1 defense in the NFL because of "lack of points". :confused:
Arizona is the NFL graveyard.
Where players and coaches go to die.

Green
E. Smith
K. Warner
E. James