Football Pool - Week 8

Ponytail

Another stellar week. If it weren't for me actually getting a 5'er this week, I'd have a wopping 3 points going into the Monday night game.

And I didn't get to watch even a single minute of any games yesterday. Not even the Eagles. I hear they played pretty well. :cussing:

Rael

Supper's Ready
As we were walking out, my brother in law kept cheering "woo-hoo!! We covered the spread"
Now THAT's the spirit! :lol: Giants fans probably gave him the hairy eyeball. :eyebrow:
Another stellar week. If it weren't for me actually getting a 5'er this week, I'd have a wopping 3 points going into the Monday night game.

And I didn't get to watch even a single minute of any games yesterday. Not even the Eagles. I hear they played pretty well. :cussing:
There were a few big surprises this week. I'm still muddleheadedly shell-shocked by the outcome of the Saints-Rams game. :confused:
I give up... :doh:

I used to be good at this
Might be time to do the completions backwards method. I think someone (I'm thinking Larry) tried that a couple of years ago. Whatever you pick, write it down, then pick the opposite. But hang in there. :buddies:
That sounds like something Coach Shanahan might've said at yesterday's postgame presser. :lol:
I finally figured out what sound I'm artificially hearing when I see your avatar every time. It's this
:lol:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Final scorecard with the Chiefs' win (in a much clearer, larger pdf format).

Please make sure my numbers are good with you, I'm getting used to a new system and applications I haven't used before. And remember, Thursday games start in week 10. :buddies:

View attachment 2011 Week 8 Scorecard Chiefs.pdf

Check out those ties in the north after week 8....good competition. :yay:

Last edited:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
I can't believe we're approaching halfway through the regular season already.

I can't either, and the crappy thing, is I have watched less football this year, than I have in the last 10 :frown:

The wife has learned to keep me very busy on Sunday's with the hunny do list in the morning throughtout the day so after my Skins game, I'm not all pi$$ed off and willing to do nothing :lmao:

She's learned that if I only catch bits and pieces, and hear some on the radio I stay in a good mood :lol:

:tantrum BUT I WANNA WATCH MORE FOOOOOSEBALL DAMMIT!!!!

:lmao:

Rael

Supper's Ready
I can't either, and the crappy thing, is I have watched less football this year, than I have in the last 10 :frown:

The wife has learned to keep me very busy on Sunday's with the hunny do list in the morning throughtout the day so after my Skins game, I'm not all pi$$ed off and willing to do nothing :lmao:

She's learned that if I only catch bits and pieces, and hear some on the radio I stay in a good mood :lol:

Well, whatever you're doing is working for sure this year. With a 52% raw pick percentage and a 75% five-pointer win rate, you're on pace for the number one seed. :yay:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Well, whatever you're doing is working for sure this year. With a 52% raw pick percentage and a 75% five-pointer win rate, you're on pace for the number one seed. :yay:

ssshhhhh... youtube and nfl.com watching video's :lol: and in the truck, all I listen to is 92.7FM :lol:

I've just truly decided to go with my first instinct and not 2nd quess myself more than normal... Plus, came to the conclusion, point spreads more often than not go out the window in divisional games, and I need to quit picking my skins EVERY week to win when I know they won't :banghead:

homedepot20

I may have something to say about that ! :buddies: Had a bad week but don't count me out yet . Ony 2 points behind softballkid :whistle:

OldHillcrestGuy

I may have something to say about that ! :buddies: Had a bad week but don't count me out yet . Ony 2 points behind softballkid :whistle:

Me too, had 2 bad weeks, tied for best raw picks and only one 5er from leading the league again. :buddies:

Puggymom had lucky week and tied me for first in my division. She's been lucky with her 5 point picks, she's not even over 500 on raw picks.:buttkick:

Rael

Supper's Ready
3 , 2 , Whats 1 Point ! :buddies:I'm behind Clevalley 240 points in SOMD NASCAR . :whistle: Thats a A$$ kicking ! :killingme

Last year, both championship rounds were decided by a point.

retiredweaxman (46) vs. puggymom (45)
clevalley (44) vs. me (45)

Divisional round was decided by 2 between FireBrand (20) and puggymom (22)

:shrug:

:lol:

homedepot20

Last year, both championship rounds were decided by a point.

retiredweaxman (46) vs. puggymom (45)
clevalley (44) vs. me (45)

Divisional round was decided by 2 between FireBrand (20) and puggymom (22)

:shrug:

Losing by a point or 2 is :razz: Losing by 240 :buttkick: