Football Pool - Week 8

Pete

Repete
BuddyLee said:
I think Pete must have bumped into me at SFW and I didn't take notice. I've missed the 5 pointer for at least three weeks now, seems like more.
heh

WTF is wrong with the Eagles :confused:

Agee

Steelers, @#@*&
Jets, $@#&
The Broncos haven't even gotten close to Manning, throw at will, *&^%
Where'd the Seahawks go? *&^%

*$$#@)(*&&^&&**!

Pete

Repete
Airgasm said:
Steelers, @#@*&
Jets, $@#&
The Broncos haven't even gotten close to Manning, throw at will, *&^%
Where'd the Seahawks go? *&^%

*$$#@)(*&&^&&**!
I felt your pain the last 2 weeks. My total for the 2 previous weeks was 5. I have 11 so far this week.

Agee

Pete said:
I felt your pain the last 2 weeks. My total for the 2 previous weeks was 5. I have 11 so far this week.

Good for you Ace! No where to go but up :yay:

Pete

Repete
Pete said:
Good luck :yay: As far as the 5 pointer, I am thinking about switchng mine to the Jets. I labored over the Giants Buccs game. The Buccs have been preying on teams the last couple weeks. Beat the Eagles and the Bengals. I would say the Giants covering 9 points would be a really crappy pick so take that one :yay:
I am glad I stuck with the Packers. :lmao:

Ponytail

Pete said:
I am glad I stuck with the Packers. :lmao:

Me too. Dunno what the hell I was thinking when I made my picks this week. Watching the games yesterday, I was REALLY happy because all of the teams that I THOUGHT I picked, or maybe WOULD have picked on a different day, had won, 'cept for the Eggles. As it is, going into tonights game, where I have once again placed my 5 pointer on the line, I have a wopping 4 points for the week, getting beat by "the girl" and everyone else if my pick tonight comes up short. :ohwell:

As far as what happened to the Eagles, Jim Johnson, defensive coordinator is and has always been VERY inconsistant. Dunno what the hell his game plan was, but it seemed a bit off, again. The offense??? Seemed like all of the recievers dipped there hands into the Novacain again. 4 dropped passes when I turned it off somewhere in the 3rd quarter. Dunno. Stallworth was limping, Westbrook was limping, Sheldon Brown was in slow motion for the entire game. I dunno. It just seemed like the whole team was stunned right from the coin toss. They've got 3 straight at home now, and this was the easiest by far of the teams . They've got some work to do to get back on track. The NFC East is tough and getting tougher. The Eagles seem to be getting worse, unlike every other team in the conference right now.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Week 8 Results

Firebrand 14
Pete 12
Gumbo 11
MainMan 10
Daddy-O 10
Otter 9
PT 9
Donbar 8
BS Gal 7
MMDad 6
BuddyLee 5
Airgasm 4
Larry 3
SBK 3

To Date -

Firebrand 86
Daddy-O 79
Otter 78
Gumbo 74
MMDad 70
PT 70
BS Gal 67
Donbar 64
Larry 64
Airgasm 63
Pete 63
SBK 62
BuddyLee 61
MainMan 60

Pete

Repete
Larry Gude said:
....pete!
Woo Woo Woo

Thanks

Hell yea. I know chances are I am going back to my suck ass picks next week so I am going to revel in my 12 pointedness. :yahoo:

Agee

Who

is this "Firebrand" dude, and does he have ties to professional prognosticators?

nicely done :cheers: