Patriots –9 Giants
Cardinals -3.5 Rams
Chargers 6.5 Packers 5 pts
Steelers -3 Ravens
Eagles -8.5 Bears

Rael

Supper's Ready
Week 9 picks

Lots of red fivers this week. I keep looking at the Dolphins - Chiefs as a trap game with the Dolphins coming out of it with their first win. But it's at Arrowhead. And the Chiefs are on a roll, and the dolphins are awful....well, except with the Giants, and, and...

Anyhow, here's the picks card for week 9. A few non-pickers this week, too.

View attachment 2011 Week 9 Picks.pdf

BuddyLee

Football addict
HOME
Chiefs
-4.5 Dolphins
Saints -8.5 Buccs
Colts 7.5 Falcons
Texans -11 Browns***5 pointer***
Bills -1 Jets
Redskins 3.5 49ers
Cowboys -12 Seahawks
Titans -2.5 Bengals
Raiders -8.5 Broncos
Patriots –9 Giants
Cardinals -3.5 Rams
Chargers 6.5 Packers
Steelers -3 Ravens
Eagles -8.5 Bears

If I'm too late, no worries.

Rael

Supper's Ready
HOME
Chiefs
-4.5 Dolphins
Saints -8.5 Buccs
Colts 7.5 Falcons
Texans -11 Browns***5 pointer***
Bills -1 Jets
Redskins 3.5 49ers
Cowboys -12 Seahawks
Titans -2.5 Bengals
Raiders -8.5 Broncos
Patriots –9 Giants
Cardinals -3.5 Rams
Chargers 6.5 Packers
Steelers -3 Ravens
Eagles -8.5 Bears

If I'm too late, no worries.

I have to draw the line somewhere, BuddyLee - sorry. This week there were four who didn't get them in, two of which this was the second time. It might even seem inconsistent on my part when I have a midnight Friday deadline, but yet allow folks to make changes up until kick-off. I also realize people have real responsibilities and lives outside of this board - obviously. That's why I set it up with more than two late or non-picks as elimination.

But I'm honestly trying to make it fair for everyone, including myself.

puggymom

Sorry I forgot as well. I honestly forgot what day of the week we are on (hazards of hubby working shift work and starting his workweek on Friday)

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I need to change my 5 er @ 11:59 pm every Friday night. I could pick GB vs. The Little Sisters of Mercy and lose. PHUCK!

2lazy2P

nothing unreal exists
I have to draw the line somewhere, BuddyLee - sorry. This week there were four who didn't get them in, two of which this was the second time. It might even seem inconsistent on my part when I have a midnight Friday deadline, but yet allow folks to make changes up until kick-off. I also realize people have real responsibilities and lives outside of this board - obviously. That's why I set it up with more than two late or non-picks as elimination.

But I'm honestly trying to make it fair for everyone, including myself.

Yeah, sorry for the drop out. Moved to Colorado and I don't find the time to get on here like I did in Maryland. Thanks for the fun while it lasted, good luck to all in the future games :buddies:

LordStanley

I know nothing
:banghead: How the hell do the pats loose at home???

Not like it would help since I only have 3 right :lol:

Last edited:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Week 9 scorecard...

Who'd a thunk Bears over Eagles 30 -24 in Philly? Kinda wish I'd stayed up for it.

Another reminder next week (and all remaining weeks until week 17) will have a Thursday night game. They're generally slow at posting the next week's line for the teams that played MNF. So starting in week 10 if I don't have all of the next week's lines by Tuesday evening, I'll post the Thursday night game spread by itself to give you more time to make that pick by Thursday. Then when they get the rest of the game lines posted, I'll edit the original post so you can pick the remaining games.

You only need to get the Thursday picks by kick off Thursday. All other picks will still be due my midnight Friday. Thanks!

:buddies:

Scorecard...

Bears

View attachment 2011 Week 9 Scorecard Bears.pdf

Please let me know if your score is incorrect...

Last edited:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Will remove the wrong one after tonight's game (probably tomorrow morning).

Another reminder next week (and all remaining weeks until week 17) will have a Thursday night game. They're generally slow at posting the next week's line for the teams that played MNF. So starting in week 10 if I don't have all of the next week's lines by Tuesday evening, I'll post the Thursday night game spread by itself to give you more time to make that pick by Thursday. Then when they get the rest of the game lines posted, I'll edit the original post so you can pick the remaining games.

You only need to get the Thursday picks by kick off Thursday. All other picks will still be due my midnight Friday. Thanks!

:buddies:

Eagles

View attachment 83639

Bears

View attachment 83640

Please let me know if your score is incorrect...

Rael,
The 2 files are exactly the same.

V/r
DW

Rael

Supper's Ready
Rael,
The 2 files are exactly the same.

V/r
DW

Thank you, still getting used to a new system here, so there are several things I'm not used to and stumble over. I definitely appreciate your looking at it. :buddies: