Football Pool - Wildcard Round

Rael

Supper's Ready
Wildcard Round Game 2

Scorecard...

2009 Wildcard Round Game 2 Scorecard.jpg

Heated so far in the Tilted/Larry competition, and close in all of the others. Beta continues to win points on a bye. Nacho wins big on the Cowboys pick, but gave 7 back on the O/U.

More to follow tomorrow..

:buddies:

What's the tie breaker for this thing? As it sets up, a tie on points is a strong possibility for Larry and I.

Rael

Supper's Ready
What's the tie breaker for this thing? As it sets up, a tie on points is a strong possibility for Larry and I.

For this round, the tiebreaker winners are kom526, JollyRoger, Larry Gude, and dems4me. They're based upon the regular season points.

Next week they will be based first on total playoff points, then regular season points.

For this round, the tiebreaker winners are kom526, JollyRoger, Larry Gude, and dems4me. They're based upon the regular season points.

Next week they will be based first on total playoff points, then regular season points.

Rut roh. I guess I'll just have to pull for the scenario that squeaks out a one or two point win for me then.

With the Ravens game going the way it is, it looks like Larry is only gonna lose by 1 point. Ouch - that's gonna sting and make for a long off-season contemplating all the 'what ifs?'.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Scorecard...

View attachment 71796

Heated so far in the Tilted/Larry competition, and close in all of the others. Beta continues to win points on a bye. Nacho wins big on the Cowboys pick, but gave 7 back on the O/U.

More to follow tomorrow..

While I knew the Cowboys were gonna be good for about 30 points, I wasn't expecting the Eagles to even score. :roflmao:

Rael

Supper's Ready
While I knew the Cowboys were gonna be good for about 30 points, I wasn't expecting the Eagles to even score. :roflmao:

:lol:

So...

If it ends up being the Ravens and over, here's the unofficial tally with one more game to go...

nachomama 14
kom526 10

Pete 11
JollyRoger 5

Tilted 21
Larry Gude 25

DoWhat 14
dems4me 6

Rael

Supper's Ready
Correction to the Scorecard...

My mistake, pointed out just now by JollyRoger. JollyRoger actually picked the Pats/Ravens game to be "over", not "under". In the Pete/JollyRoger competition, this puts JollyRoger up one over Pete at the end of the third game, 12 - 11.

Here is the scorecard at the end of game 3.

2009 Wildcard Round Game 3 Scorecard.jpg

Pete

Repete
My mistake, pointed out just now by JollyRoger. JollyRoger actually picked the Pats/Ravens game to be "over", not "under". In the Pete/JollyRoger competition, this puts JollyRoger up one over Pete at the end of the third game, 12 - 11.

Here is the scorecard at the end of game 3.

View attachment 71802

Well aint that a kick in the balls. Thought I was up by six, then find out you trail by 1. :ohwell:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Well aint that a kick in the balls. Thought I was up by six, then find out you trail by 1. :ohwell:

Yeah, sorry about that. It would have been nice to know my error before the end of the game. But it is what it is, still another game to go. Again, apologies, Pete.

Pete

Repete
Yeah, sorry about that. It would have been nice to know my error before the end of the game. But it is what it is, still another game to go. Again, apologies, Pete.

It's all your fault! I already bought a Ferrari thinking my playoff earnings check would cover it!

:lol: