Football Pool

Otter

Nothing to see here
I'll post the spread out of the USA Today on Wednesdays. Pick every game against the spread by midnight Friday via PM or here. If you don't pick by Friday, you just get the favorite in every game(or home team if line is 0), and your pick of the week is the Monday night favorite. All "no lines" are 0 I'll post everyones picks prior to gametime..*In the case of Thursday games, just pick that game prior to kickoff*

All games are worth a point EXCEPT for one game that is worth 5 points(Pick of the Week)..Also pick total points from the Monday night game as a tiebreaker, closest to total points of game without going over).

I'll keep cumlative points for the year and the winner gets.....Bragging rights..

If you want in or have suggestions on changing something..I'm all ears..

For the newbies, this is week 1 from last year, may give you some idea of how it works by reading thru the tread

People already in:

Otter
DoWhat
Toppick
Lawerence Knute Gude
Pete the Greek
Rael
BS_Gal
MMDad
PuggyMom
Dawn
DaddyO
Firebrand
AndyMarquisLIVE
BuddyLee
PulseStart
Kom
Geek
Bay Kat
SoMDGirl42
JoVchic
clevalley
thurley42
chasey lane
LordStanley
JoeBagel
Gumbo
yankee44
nachomama
OldHillcrestGuy
dems4me
donbarzini
PonyTail
DuffMan
dn021

Last edited:
T

toppick08

I'll post the spread out of the USA Today on Wednesdays. Pick every game against the spread by midnight Friday via PM or here. If you don't pick by Friday, you just get the favorite in every game(or home team if line is 0), and your pick of the week is the Monday night favorite. All "no lines" are 0 I'll post everyones picks prior to gametime..*In the case of Thursday games, just pick that game prior to kickoff*

All games are worth a point EXCEPT for one game that is worth 5 points(Pick of the Week)..Also pick total points from the Monday night game as a tiebreaker, closest to total points of game without going over).

I'll keep cumlative points for the year and the winner gets.....Bragging rights..

If you want in or have suggestions on changing something..I'm all ears..

People already in:

Otter

:yay: