DaddyO
Firebrand
AndyMarquisLIVE
BuddyLee
PulseStart
Kom
Geek
Bay Kat

I know that I've been(for the most part) out of sight....but, I really didn't think I would be out of your mind :ohwell:

I didn't like being head of the "cheer squad" last year....catt would conform to the uniform standard(she insisted that she didn't need those spankys)

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
How many...

...we up to??? 18?

Let's (and by us, I mean otter :lmao:) set up divisions! Last years top four each go to their own division, SOMD North, SOMD South, SOMD More South and SOMD Really South, right? Or name the division after the person for the year. This years division winners get it named after them next year; More bragging rights, more T shirt sales and so forth.

So, then, from last place working up, last goes to #1's division, second to last #2's and so on. Some divisions will have four, some five and we just add new people as we go.

So, this years division winners and 4 wild cards (divisional second placers) are in the SOMD Bowl playoffs, #1 v. #8 and so forth, single elimination and everyone else is in the SOMD Red Tide Bowl en masse and, however long the playoffs are, 3 weeks with 8, that's the new post season, person from that group with the LOWEST points for the playoffs, starting from 0, is the 'winnah!'.

Thoughts? :lmao:

Otter

Nothing to see here
...we up to??? 18?

Let's (and by us, I mean otter :lmao:) set up divisions! Last years top four each go to their own division, SOMD North, SOMD South, SOMD More South and SOMD Really South, right? Or name the division after the person for the year. This years division winners get it named after them next year; More bragging rights, more T shirt sales and so forth.

So, then, from last place working up, last goes to #1's division, second to last #2's and so on. Some divisions will have four, some five and we just add new people as we go.

So, this years division winners and 4 wild cards (divisional second placers) are in the SOMD Bowl playoffs, #1 v. #8 and so forth, single elimination and everyone else is in the SOMD Red Tide Bowl en masse and, however long the playoffs are, 3 weeks with 8, that's the new post season, person from that group with the LOWEST points for the playoffs, starting from 0, is the 'winnah!'.

Thoughts? :lmao:

I'm up for any changes yall want...but I don't understand the last part..person from that group with the LOWEST points for the playoffs, starting from 0, is the 'winnah!'. Maybe it will come to me after a little while..lol

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ok...

I'm up for any changes yall want...but I don't understand the last part..person from that group with the LOWEST points for the playoffs, starting from 0, is the 'winnah!'. Maybe it will come to me after a little while..lol

...the top 8 are playing for all the marbles, right? They play head to head, right? With the playoff scoring format of years past, right?

So, everyone else starts their 'playoffs' at zero points, just like week 1, and does their picks each week, per regular season routine, for the 3 weeks of the playoffs. Of that group, the loser bowl, the goal is to make the WORST picks and score the least points.

Or not. :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No...

count me in

Let the women kick some ass!

...one is 'allowed' to kick azz. There is no affirmative action or removal of glass ceilings. There are NO ceilings. No door holding, no take it easy on the girls. This is a pure meritocracy. You are on your own and you have to EARN it.

:buddies:

Otter

Nothing to see here
...the top 8 are playing for all the marbles, right? They play head to head, right? With the playoff scoring format of years past, right?

So, everyone else starts their 'playoffs' at zero points, just like week 1, and does their picks each week, per regular season routine, for the 3 weeks of the playoffs. Of that group, the loser bowl, the goal is to make the WORST picks and score the least points.

Or not. :lmao:

oooh...I see..Gotcha..Majority rules, will do it if everyone is up for it.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If...

Girls don't have to play no stinkin' football pool to get what they want. :wink:

..they want the honor and acclaim and legend that IS the annual winner of the SOMD football pool they do. Sleeping with the commissioner will do you know good league wide nor in the history books of the league.