Football Practice

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
hahah Little dude practices tonite also. He has to lose 3lbs in order to play pee wees or they are gonna move him up to 65lb ball. He is all excited getting to play his first year of tackle. Too bad he has to be a down linemen.

cdsulhoff

We started practice on Monday.. Where did all these kids come from? Last year we had 2 peewee and 1 65 lb. But this year we have 3 peewee and 3 65lb.. both of my boys are playing, one on Peewee and one on 85lb..

stlrnd4

Where do your kids play?

My son started practice on Monday and there were 3 65lbs teams. My son is on 95lb this year.

cdsulhoff

stlrnd4 said:
Where do your kids play?

My son started practice on Monday and there were 3 65lbs teams. My son is on 95lb this year.
So, I take it your kids are playing for the Steelers!

cdsulhoff

They are awesome!!! My oldest is on the 85lb. They will be working with the 95lb, Like they did last night.. Is Johnny going to be your son 65lb coach? Or is it going to be Kevin? I wonder if I have meet you or seen you at the field? Were you there last night? If so, did you sit at the 65lb or 95 lb side?

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
cdsulhoff said:
They are awesome!!! My oldest is on the 85lb. They will be working with the 95lb, Like they did last night.. Is Johnny going to be your son 65lb coach? Or is it going to be Kevin? I wonder if I have meet you or seen you at the field? Were you there last night? If so, did you sit at the 65lb or 95 lb side?

Looks as though there was a mass exodus from SYB to the steelers I guess. As we play for SYB and it looks as though the league looks smaller this season.

stlrnd4

cdsulhoff said:

I only have one playing this year with the Steelers, my oldest moved to high school football.

We didnt go last night had to take the new kitten to the vet.

cdsulhoff

stlrnd4 said:
I only have one playing this year with the Steelers, my oldest moved to high school football.

We didnt go last night had to take the new kitten to the vet.

Hold on, do you have a new puppy as well?

Last edited:

stlrnd4

cdsulhoff said:
Hold on, do you have a new puppy as well?

Nope just a new kitten I found in the middle of Rt 4. I never bring my dogs to the field they would try to eat the football.