for Mom

Calidreamer

My Bo and I wanted to get his mom (my future mom in law...I hope :) ) something nice for Mothers Day. He said maybe a day at the spa. You know, hair, nails, massage, nice lunch etc. It would be her and a couple of her friends. Any ideas?? Any place in SOMD doing specials for Mothers Day?

I'm sure just about every spa's doing something special for Mother's Day. The Galleria Spa in Waldorf always has Mother's Day specials but I'm not sure what part of Southern Maryland you're thinking of.

Good luck...hopefully she becomes your mother in law soon :fingerscrossed: :huggy:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
My Bo and I wanted to get his mom (my future mom in law...I hope :) ) something nice for Mothers Day. He said maybe a day at the spa. You know, hair, nails, massage, nice lunch etc. It would be her and a couple of her friends. Any ideas?? Any place in SOMD doing specials for Mothers Day?

I think its cute that you actually want a MIL. After your married a few years, come back and let me know how thats working out for you. The only good MIL is a dead one. :whistle: Anyway good luck.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Total Eclipse in Solomans will do a free lunch if you have three services done that day. I know they are having may specials you might want to try them.

Calidreamer

I think its cute that you actually want a MIL. After your married a few years, come back and let me know how thats working out for you. The only good MIL is a dead one. :whistle: Anyway good luck.

Well, have been dating him for about 5 years and love his mom. Course we aren't married so maybe that changes things. I hope not.

Calidreamer

Total Eclipse in Solomans will do a free lunch if you have three services done that day. I know they are having may specials you might want to try them.

HE** NO!!! Thats the worst salon in SOMD!!!! Those people are whacked and the owner is a POS! All her employees keep quitting her.Wonder why. I wouldn't submit anyone to that torture...escpecially someone I care about. NOBODY SHOULD GO THERE!!! I will probably go to Bella or that S Kape place I keep hearing about. I think there is one over in Callaway too. Can't remember the name of it though.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I liked the spa in Chesapeake Beach, but can't remember the name. There's a hotel there and restaurant where they could get lunch. Chesapeake Spa maybe? I had a great massage. My first ever. I need to go back.

I liked the spa in Chesapeake Beach, but can't remember the name. There's a hotel there and restaurant where they could get lunch. Chesapeake Spa maybe? I had a great massage. My first ever. I need to go back.

Chesapeake Beach Resort & Spa...Rod & Reel :yay:

JeCa2224

:1bdz:

I have a friend that works at Bella. I'll ask her if they're having any Mother's Day specials. I've gotten a massage and facial there- both were wonderful :smile:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
HE** NO!!! Thats the worst salon in SOMD!!!! Those people are whacked and the owner is a POS! All her employees keep quitting her.Wonder why. I wouldn't submit anyone to that torture...escpecially someone I care about. NOBODY SHOULD GO THERE!!! I will probably go to Bella or that S Kape place I keep hearing about. I think there is one over in Callaway too. Can't remember the name of it though.
Are we talking about the same place? Brand new just opened?

Because I know of one person that quit after having a melt down.......and one that left because she was hurt. No one else has left there.

Jameo

What?!

Your crazy! :lmao: Total Eclipse is a very nice place! And the owner is super sweet!

MichelleLea

Can't help with spa services

But we can with massage therapy.

All we do is massage. Everyone is licensed by the state of MD (it's the law)!

We're open 7 days/week and late afternoons also!

Been in business for 10 years now.

:yay::yay:
I'm sure just about every spa's doing something special for Mother's Day. The Galleria Spa in Waldorf always has Mother's Day specials but I'm not sure what part of Southern Maryland you're thinking of.

Good luck...hopefully she becomes your mother in law soon :fingerscrossed: :huggy:

Gave my mom a gift to there last year, she loved it!:yay:

Calidreamer

Are we talking about the same place? Brand new just opened?

Because I know of one person that quit after having a melt down.......and one that left because she was hurt. No one else has left there.

Its not too brand new. Opened up end of last year. The one girl didn"t have a melt down...that POS owner pushed her til she finally had enough. The other girl had enough too and left and the person that replaced her isn't happy either and wants to leave. Plus I heard the facial lady is leaving too. The owner is a B**** and no one wants to work for her. I know alot of clients won't go back because of the way they were treated and they keep getting bad hair cuts. Just what I hear...people talk...word gets out.

Calidreamer

But we can with massage therapy.

All we do is massage. Everyone is licensed by the state of MD (it's the law)!

We're open 7 days/week and late afternoons also!

Been in business for 10 years now.

Yep, you gals are good! I had a massage there a long time ago. Need to come back! But we wanted to do the spa thing. Maybe we should just do a massage gift card or something. Thats a good idea!

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Its not too brand new. Opened up end of last year. The one girl didn"t have a melt down...that POS owner pushed her til she finally had enough. The other girl had enough too and left and the person that replaced her isn't happy either and wants to leave. Plus I heard the facial lady is leaving too. The owner is a B**** and no one wants to work for her. I know alot of clients won't go back because of the way they were treated and they keep getting bad hair cuts. Just what I hear...people talk...word gets out.
Those stories are crazy. I haven't heard that, in fact any of those things.
And she did have a melt down. She was out looking for another job, because she didn't want to work she just wanted money.

But then if you think the owner of Bella is sane, and great. Then you would think anyone else is crazy. I would never visit a place were the owner will cuss out a customer.

But its fine. I like it there. And if you haven't been maybe you shouldn't talk...