for Mom

Calidreamer

Those stories are crazy. I haven't heard that, in fact any of those things.
And she did have a melt down. She was out looking for another job, because she didn't want to work she just wanted money.

But then if you think the owner of Bella is sane, and great. Then you would think anyone else is crazy. I would never visit a place were the owner will cuss out a customer.

But its fine. I like it there. And if you haven't been maybe you shouldn't talk...

If you haven't heard that then you are :lalala: because its all over town. I have heard that from a bunch of people. Didn't say Bella owner was great either. I know I used to go to Christie and like her but she gone now. The owner of Total Eclipes treat customers like crap to and I did go in there once and will nver go back!! If you like fine. Thats cool. But I don't and I know lots who don't and just speakin my opinion. :shrug:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
If you haven't heard that then you are :lalala: because its all over town. I have heard that from a bunch of people. Didn't say Bella owner was great either. I know I used to go to Christie and like her but she gone now. The owner of Total Eclipes treat customers like crap to and I did go in there once and will nver go back!! If you like fine. Thats cool. But I don't and I know lots who don't and just speakin my opinion. :shrug:
You asked for places to go.

You should have narrowed it down and said "Yeah I want to know places...but I hate these places......"

Probably would have made this thread shorter....

bluewater

Total Eclipse probably will not be there much longer. The owner is a whacko and she has run any good people out of there. I loved Laurie for facials and understand the owner ran her out too. Guess she is sitting there by herself cause the two times I have been there only saw the owner and one other gal cutting hair who already left. There nail lady left a couple months ago because of the owner. If you are in north calvert try Scalped salon, great place, great people, treat you like family. If you are down south try Bella or Hair Company

Calidreamer

Total Eclipse probably will not be there much longer. The owner is a whacko and she has run any good people out of there. I loved Laurie for facials and understand the owner ran her out too. Guess she is sitting there by herself cause the two times I have been there only saw the owner and one other gal cutting hair who already left. There nail lady left a couple months ago because of the owner. If you are in north calvert try Scalped salon, great place, great people, treat you like family. If you are down south try Bella or Hair Company

There is another thread on here and someone said they have located her so hopefully you can find out. Yeah, I have heard of scalped too. I should call them. Thanks!:biggrin: