For the championship...

BuddyLee

Football addict
I have a few questions for my fantasy in this final week.

Pick two: Clinton Portis, Edgerin James, Marshawn Lynch.

Would you start Lee Evans over Bobby Engram or Wes Welker this week?

Thanks in advance!

K

Kain99

Hey Buddy, Long time no see!

So you ask this question, when all of the old wrinkled up sports junkies are in bed. What gives?:killingme

thurley42

HY;FR
I have a few questions for my fantasy in this final week.

Pick two: Clinton Portis, Edgerin James, Marshawn Lynch.

Would you start Lee Evans over Bobby Engram or Wes Welker this week?

Thanks in advance!

I'd most likely sit Portis, he's going up against the #1 run defense in the NFL. Edge and Lynch are facing cake walk defenses this week in Atlanta and the Giants, whom Portis humiliated last week.

You have to start Welker, coming off a very sup par performace and going up against Miami, NE is going to light it up.

I say that with a heavy heart as i'm facing Brady and Moss in the championship this weekend...Good Luck:buddies:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I'd most likely sit Portis, he's going up against the #1 run defense in the NFL. Edge and Lynch are facing cake walk defenses this week in Atlanta and the Giants, whom Portis humiliated last week.

You have to start Welker, coming off a very sup par performace and going up against Miami, NE is going to light it up.

I say that with a heavy heart as i'm facing Brady and Moss in the championship this weekend...Good Luck:buddies:
Thanks. I was weary about starting Welker only because of the talk of 'resting' players.

I am still wondering if I should find another QB because 1) I have P. Manning and they may sit him later in the game and 2) My competition (Big Ben) has already put up 30 points :faint:.